Flirtin' with the Monster through At Least I Had Something
• Kristina says she will tell her story.
• She feels distant from her family.
• Kristina introduces Bree.
• Kristina goes to Albuquerque to meet her dad.
• He is not what she remembers.
• She bumps into Adam, who gives her hope for an otherwise dismal summer.
Dad Had to Go to Work through He Knew it, Too
• Kristina's dad goes to work at the bowling alley.
• She tries to get used to the apartment.
• She realizes her mom might have been right in her description of her father.
• Kristina gains some perspective on her parent's situation.
• She goes outside and watches Adam with his girlfriend.
• The girl goes inside, and Adam calls to Kristina.
• She introduces herself as Bree.
• She goes to work with her dad, and realizes he is a druggie.
His Mom Was at Work through I Thought I Knew the Way Home
This section contains 972 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)