1. What is the authors' point in opening the introduction by discussing common household products?
Commonplace objects appear safe but are very dangerous once they are waste in the environment.
2. Which product is NOT considered dangerous in the environment?
3. What word do the authors use as a realistic alternative to the word "recycling"?
4. What is the problem with recycling as we know it?
Recycling means using the materials in a way they were not intended.
5. Which statement is NOT an example of recycling as we know it?
Collecting rain water for household use.
This section contains 5,944 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)