|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Respect Diversity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bill finally realize about design?
(a) That it is a poor business if you want to make money.
(b) That it is an impossible task.
(c) That it is more than trying to overcome bad things.
(d) That it is the wrong career for him.
2. What is the prediction of Thomas Malthus in the 1800s?
(a) Consumers will thrive off the Industrial Revolution.
(b) The Industrial Revolution will end in destruction.
(c) The Industrial Revolution will be the solution to consumerism.
(d) The government will end the Industrial Revolution.
3. What is inefficient about most roofs?
(a) The material is easily replaced.
(b) The material washes away with rain.
(c) They do not insulate the house very well.
(d) They collapse frequently.
4. How have companies responded to the concerns of the public over the decades?
(a) They have given more control to governments.
(b) They have increased the toxicity chemicals used in production.
(c) They have tried to improve their production for less toxicity and better use of materials
(d) They have ignored public opinion.
5. What aspect of a roof is not desirable to human health?
(a) It is slippery and causes many accidents.
(b) It wears rapidly and be frequently replaced.
(c) It creates radiation energy.
(d) It can off-gas chemicals that are toxic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is a true statement?
2. Which statement is NOT an example of recycling as we know it?
3. What is the goal of Germany's Green Party?
4. All of the following are things a well-designed roof should provide, except:
5. How are ants a good source of inspiration for positive design?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)