|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the incident of Kathleen on the ledge, what does the Vatican decide?
(a) They need to send more security to protect Kathleen.
(b) That Kathleen should have her labor induced to remove the attention she is getting.
(c) That Anne is not doing a good job and reassigns Kathleen's case.
(d) That Rhode Island is no longer safe for Kathleen.
2. What does Father Rosetti think about the blackbirds?
(a) Blackbirds have a nest in the area and are simply looking for food.
(b) Each blackbird is a fallen angel coming to where Satan's child is born.
(c) Blackbirds are good luck.
(d) Blackbirds are bad luck.
3. What saves Colleen from any possible danger the evening she was at Liffy Galde?
(a) Colleen threw rocks and sticks, so she was left alone.
(b) The cops came and Colleen was able to get away.
(c) Thunder sounded and Colleen was released.
(d) Colleen ran and hid in the bushes so she couldn't be found.
4. What does Mrs. Walsh call Kathleen?
(b) Greedy and selfish.
(c) A liar.
(d) A sweet, caring young woman.
5. What kind of life did Anne and Justin create?
(a) Anne and Justin created a life of lies.
(b) Anne and Justin created a happy, normal family with Noelle and their other children.
(c) Anne and Justin created a life of chaos.
(d) Anne and Justin created a life of inconsistency and moving around.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Colleen's son at the scene of the miracle?
2. Where is Kathleen's new destination?
3. What breaks Anne's train of thought as she admires the birth she just saw?
4. What did Anne and Justin do after the investigation was over?
5. Where is Kathleen going to have her baby?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)