|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Anne's and Justin's opinion of Colleen?
(a) Colleen is rude.
(b) Colleen is gentle and they were very impressed with her composure.
(c) Colleen is depressed.
(d) Colleen is short tempered and irritable.
2. Who turns out to be the one to deliver the savior of the prophecy?
(a) Kathleen was actually the savior of the prophecy.
(b) Sister Katherine had the savior of the prophecy when she was a teenager.
(c) Mrs. Walsh is the person who has already delivered the savior of the prophecy.
(d) Anne is the person who delivers the savior of the prophecy.
3. What surprising thing does Anne see from the beach?
(b) Mrs. Walsh swimming in the ocean.
(c) Kathleen balancing on the ledge of the roof.
(d) The planet Jupiter.
4. After Jamie's death, how does Kathleen feel about Mrs. Walsh's recent behavior towards her?
(d) More self-confident.
5. How does Noelle perform her first miracle?
(a) Noelle prayed to God and he gave her what she prayed for.
(b) Noelle asked her special genie to give her the miracle she wanted.
(c) Noelle wiggled her nose and nodded her head, therefore her miracle was granted.
(d) Noelle wished on a falling star.
Short Answer Questions
1. On her way to church, what does Kathleen encounter?
2. Upon entering Colleen's house, what do Father Rosetti and Justin find?
3. What can Kathleen do that Mrs. Walsh can't?
4. What did Anne and Justin do after the investigation was over?
5. When praying with Father Rosetti, what does Kathleen pray for?
Short Essay Questions
1. How would going through labor help Kathleen remember the events of the conception?
2. Why would Mrs.Walsh consider Kathleen evil or even call her Satan?
3. Colleen is ridiculed by the people she's known and lived near for years, yet believed and supported by strangers. Why might this happen?
4. Although a trained private investigator, Anne is greatly disturbed that she had to fire her weapon. What may this tell the reader about Anne's character?
5. Why would Kathleen's condition be consciously bothering Jamie?
6. What does Noelle do to perform her miracle?
7. For what reasons would the man who appears out of place amongst the crowd of reporters make Anne uneasy?
8. Although both girls have been declared anatomical virgins by several doctors, Father Rosetti is on a mission to find out which girl is a real virgin. What can this lead the reader to believe?
9. Why would Kathleen have armed guards watching her room at the Vatican?
10. Why would Anne and Justin confront Father Rosetti when they reach the Vatican?
This section contains 926 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)