|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Colleen being in labor make Justin realize?
(a) Justin realizes that the Devil has possessed Colleen.
(b) Justin realizes that Father Rosetti may be of great harm to him.
(c) Justin realizes that he has begun to think differently about marriage and relationships.
(d) Justin realizes that Colleen may not live through the birth of her baby.
2. What happens between Anne and Justin when they are together in their safe place?
(a) Anne and Justin get into a fight and stop speaking to each other.
(b) Anne and Justin decide that after the investigation is over they will no longer be in contact with each other.
(c) Anne confesses her feelings towards Justin and they kiss.
(d) Anne and Justin discover they don't share the same viewpoints about the case and they should work independently.
3. When they are at their safeplace in Italy, what are Anne and Justin worried about?
(a) Kathleen hurting herself again.
(b) About the girls.
(c) That their safeplace will be discovered.
(d) They may catch the polio virus.
4. What happens to Colleen's baby as he lays in Father Rosetti's arms?
(a) The baby dies while he is in Father Rosetti's arms.
(b) The baby assumes the shape of a beast and bites Father Rosetti.
(c) The baby begins to glow like an angel in Father Rosetti's arms.
(d) The baby is swooped up by a flock of blackbirds from Father Rosetti's arms.
5. How are Colleen's son's eyes described?
(a) A beautiful stone gray.
(b) As the color of emeralds.
(c) As warm and caring.
(d) As dark and cold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprising thing does Anne see from the beach?
2. Why does the Devil have no power over Anne?
3. How does Kathleen respond to the visit from the Pope while she is in labor?
4. Where is Kathleen's new destination?
5. What does Father Rosetti learn about Colleen through her birth records?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)