|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Jamie disturbed by Kathleen's condition?
(a) Because he thinks it's making her too depressed.
(b) Because he's afraid of how her parents are treating her.
(c) Because he is telling everyone they had sex, but he knows they didn't.
(d) Because he doesn't want a baby.
2. Who does the man in the trench coat say he is?
(a) The man says "he is their desires made real."
(b) The man says "he is Satan in human form."
(c) The man says "he is Colleen's baby's father."
(d) The man says "he is Kathleen's baby's father."
3. What does Monsignor tell Father Rosetti?
(a) There is no such thing as a prophecy.
(b) He is not meant to be a priest for much longer.
(c) The world is coming to an end.
(d) That he is in danger.
4. What is the purpose of Father Rosetti going to see Monsignor Stingley?
(a) The Monsignor is the other person who shares knowledge of the prophecy, and Father Rosetti wanted to share what he knew.
(b) The Monsignor is an old friend and he wanted to just say hello.
(c) The Monsignor was going to listen to Father Rosetti's confession.
(d) The Monsignor is going to give Father Rosetti advice on how to transfer to his church.
5. When they are at their safeplace in Italy, what are Anne and Justin worried about?
(a) About the girls.
(b) They may catch the polio virus.
(c) That their safeplace will be discovered.
(d) Kathleen hurting herself again.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Colleen run to hide in the barn?
2. Where is Kathleen going to have her baby?
3. Emotionally, how is Kathleen feeling after Jamie's death and Mrs. Walsh's behavior?
4. What do people want from Kathleen?
5. What does Father Rosetti tell the Beavier family that they did not know?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)