|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Anne and Justin do after the investigation was over?
(a) Anne and Justin became teachers and directors of a home for girls in need of help.
(b) Justin and Anne opened an orphanage.
(c) Justin and Anne became doctors and opened a free clinic for medicine.
(d) Justin and Anne opened their own private investigator firm
2. What does Father Rosetti learn about Colleen through her birth records?
(a) That she has a very rare blood type.
(b) That she has a rare disease.
(c) That she is adopted.
(d) That she was born with two sets of sex organs--one set of male, one female.
3. What do people want from Kathleen?
(a) To perform miracles.
(b) To sacrifice herself for her sins.
(c) To give her baby up for adoption.
(d) To abort the baby.
4. What happens to Colleen's baby as he lays in Father Rosetti's arms?
(a) The baby dies while he is in Father Rosetti's arms.
(b) The baby is swooped up by a flock of blackbirds from Father Rosetti's arms.
(c) The baby begins to glow like an angel in Father Rosetti's arms.
(d) The baby assumes the shape of a beast and bites Father Rosetti.
5. Why does Jamie become agitated at the bar?
(a) Because his friends are harassing him about Kathleen.
(b) Because Kathleen's parents won't allow her to see him.
(c) Because his friends didn't show up at the bar.
(d) Because someone is being rude to him.
6. In between Kathleen's contractions, what appears to Kathleen?
(a) Flashbacks of Jamie and his friends and what they did to her appear to Kathleen.
(b) The Devil appears to Kathleen.
(c) The ghost of Mrs. Walsh appears to Kathleen.
(d) The ghost of Justin appears to Kathleen.
7. What saves Colleen from any possible danger the evening she was at Liffy Galde?
(a) Colleen ran and hid in the bushes so she couldn't be found.
(b) Thunder sounded and Colleen was released.
(c) The cops came and Colleen was able to get away.
(d) Colleen threw rocks and sticks, so she was left alone.
8. Who, in fact, is the father of Kathleen's baby?
(a) One of Jamie's friends.
(d) Father Rosetti.
9. What does Father Rosetti do after Colleen gives birth to her son?
(a) Father Rosetti goes outside and makes an announcement to the press that a boy was born.
(b) Father Rosetti runs out of the room screaming.
(c) Father Rosetti checks over the baby and then walks away with him in his arms.
(d) Father Rosetti contacts the Pope.
10. Who turns out to be the one to deliver the savior of the prophecy?
(a) Kathleen was actually the savior of the prophecy.
(b) Sister Katherine had the savior of the prophecy when she was a teenager.
(c) Mrs. Walsh is the person who has already delivered the savior of the prophecy.
(d) Anne is the person who delivers the savior of the prophecy.
11. Where is Kathleen's new destination?
(a) Los Angeles, CA.
(b) The Vatican.
12. What does Kathleen realize about the night she conceived the baby?
(a) That she and Jamie had sex that evening.
(b) Even though she can't remember the night she conceived the baby, she knows something bad happened that night.
(c) That Jamie is really not the father of her baby; one of his friends is.
(d) That someone must have drugged her the night she conceived the baby.
13. While at the safeplace with Father Rosetti, what does the voice inside Kathleen's head tell her?
(a) To commit suicide.
(b) That her baby will not be born alive.
(c) That the Devil wants to take her baby.
(d) To kill Father Rosetti.
14. What does Father Rosetti do while he is still holding Colleen's baby?
(a) Father Rosetti hangs on tightly to the baby as the birds try to take it away.
(b) Father Rosetti stares at the glowing baby and claims a miracle has happened.
(c) Father Rosetti gives the baby CPR and rescues him.
(d) Father Rosetti jumps off the cliff with the baby still in his arms.
15. Where is Kathleen going to have her baby?
(a) Inside Vatican City.
(b) Nowhere--she is going to have the baby right where she is.
(c) To Ireland.
(d) Back to her home in Rhode Island.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Anne's and Justin's opinion of Colleen?
2. When they are at their safeplace in Italy, what are Anne and Justin worried about?
3. What has caused the change in Mrs. Walsh's behavior?
4. Why is Jamie disturbed by Kathleen's condition?
5. On her way to church, what does Kathleen encounter?
This section contains 875 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)