|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Father Rosetti best described?
(a) Mean and rude.
(d) Handsome, healthy and true to his faith.
2. Where does Father Rosetti end up?
(a) New York City.
(d) Rhode Island.
3. What is happening to the world during Collen a Kathleen's last few weeks of pregnancy?
(a) An economic recession.
(b) Pirate attacks.
(c) Another World War.
(d) Many natural disasters.
4. How does Kathleen react to her pregnancy?
(a) She is devastated.
(b) She is surprised.
(c) She has been expecting this news.
(d) She has never been happier.
5. How could Anne's parents be described?
(a) As never being home.
(b) As alcoholics.
(c) As nurturing.
(d) As helpful and supportive.
6. How does Kathleen feel about the discovery she makes at the clinic?
(b) Not affected by it.
7. What conclusion does Mrs. Walsh come to as she watches Kathleen prepare for the press conference?
(a) That Kathleen is very lonely.
(b) That Kathleen is evil.
(c) That Kathleen is a very sweet girl.
(d) That Kathleen is a liar.
8. How does Charles, Kathleen's father, treat Anne?
(a) As if she's not there.
(b) With gratuity.
(c) With great hospitality.
(d) With hostility.
9. How does Kathleen think of Anne?
(a) As a mentor whom she looks up to.
(b) As a sweet, but shy woman.
(c) As her "special protector."
(d) As annoying.
10. What happens to Kathleen as she prepares for the conference?
(a) She realizes she forgot the paper with the information she wanted to say.
(b) She remembers how she got pregnant.
(c) She gets very nervous and starts to cry.
(d) She hears "the voice" again.
11. What does Kathleen hear at the clinic that she has never heard before?
(a) "A voice".
(b) A buzzing sound.
(c) A whistle.
(d) A gurgling sound.
12. Whom does Kathleen have a vision of during her press conference?
(a) Of what her baby will look like when it is born.
(b) Herself in a past life.
(c) The Virgin Mary.
(d) The Devil.
13. After speaking with Kathleen, what does Anne think about Kathleen's story?
(a) Anne thinks Kathleen is making up the story just to get attention.
(b) Anne wants to believe Kathleen, but has a hard time doing so because Kathleen can't remember events from eight months earlier.
(c) Anne believes Kathleen completely.
(d) Anne thinks Kathleen is making up the entire story.
14. How do Kathleen's parents feel about her pregnancy?
(a) Confused and stressed.
(d) Happy they are going to be grandparents.
15. What city does Kathleen travel to?
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Colleen resemble Mother Mary?
2. If the prophecy of the Catholic Church is fulfilled, what will occur?
3. How does Father Rosetti cross paths with Anne Fitzgerald?
4. What is the relationship between Anne and Father Justin O'Carroll, the new investigator hired to help her?
5. What are some ways Anne investigates Kathleen's story more thoroughly?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)