1. Who is the first female character to be introduced?
2. How old is the first female character that is introduced?
She is 16.
3. What city does Kathleen travel to?
4. Who accompanies Kathleen on her trip?
5. Why does Kathleen take a trip to this city?
To get an abortion.
6. How does Kathleen react to her pregnancy?
She is surprised.
7. What is unique about Kathleen's pregnancy?
She is a virgin.
8. Where does Kathleen believe her baby was conceived?
She can't remember.
This section contains 7,147 words
(approx. 24 pages at 300 words per page)