|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue: Chapter 112.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do people want from Kathleen?
(a) To perform miracles.
(b) To abort the baby.
(c) To give her baby up for adoption.
(d) To sacrifice herself for her sins.
2. Because Colleen doesn't feel well she wants to go to church. How come she almost doesn't make it there?
(a) She is too pregnant to walk there.
(b) She is not allowed to leave her house because of her pregnant condition.
(c) She is afraid of being judged by the priest because of her pregnant condition.
(d) The people in Colleen's town follow and harrass her.
3. How are Colleen's son's eyes described?
(a) As the color of emeralds.
(b) As warm and caring.
(c) A beautiful stone gray.
(d) As dark and cold.
4. What happens to Colleen's baby as he lays in Father Rosetti's arms?
(a) The baby dies while he is in Father Rosetti's arms.
(b) The baby is swooped up by a flock of blackbirds from Father Rosetti's arms.
(c) The baby assumes the shape of a beast and bites Father Rosetti.
(d) The baby begins to glow like an angel in Father Rosetti's arms.
5. How does Kathleen think of Anne?
(a) As a sweet, but shy woman.
(b) As a mentor whom she looks up to.
(c) As annoying.
(d) As her "special protector."
Short Answer Questions
1. When Anne takes a walk to clear her mind, how does Anne find Kathleen?
2. In between Kathleen's contractions, what appears to Kathleen?
3. What does Kathleen hear at the clinic that she has never heard before?
4. What happens to Monsignor Stingley after he shares his message with Father Rosetti?
5. What happens to Father Rosetti when he was entrusted with the prophecy of the church?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)