|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue: Chapter 112.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What leads Anne to believe that Father Rosetti has information about the investigation that he is not sharing?
(a) Father Rosetti is overly confident and not even paying attention to what is being said.
(b) Father Rosetti keeps looking over his shoulder and jumping at every sound he hears.
(c) Father Rosetti isn't asking Anne any questions.
(d) Father Rosetti seems to be afraid of the Bleesed Mother.
2. What is Kathleen's reaction when Anne tells her about the conversation that she has with Jamie?
(a) Kathleen laughs about what Jamie said and claims he's a real comedian.
(b) Kathleen is shocked Jamie said those things about her.
(c) Kathleen is very hurt by the lie Jamie told, but not surprised about how he reacted.
(d) Kathleen shows no emotion towards what Jamie has said about her.
3. After Jamie's death, how does Kathleen feel about Mrs. Walsh's recent behavior towards her?
(a) More self-confident.
4. Who intervenes during the incident Colleen had when she left her house after her nightmare?
(a) Colleen's mother.
(b) Cardinal Rooney.
(c) A flock of birds.
(d) Anne Fitzgerald.
5. Father Rosetti begins to put together an idea. He combines the events happening in the world with the prophecy told to him by the Pope. What conclusion does he come to?
(a) Father Rosetti decides he should not keep the prophecy to himself anymore because it is not safe for him.
(b) Father Rosetti decides that if the prophecy is true, one of the girls is carrying the Son of Satan and that child must be stopped before the world is destroyed.
(c) Father Rosetti believes that the events occurring in the world at this time is just coincidence.
(d) Father Rosetti decides that the prophecy is nonsense and dismisses the whole idea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reaches Kathleen's new destination before her?
2. Why is Colleen's son at the scene of the miracle?
3. What does Jamie insist about his relationship with Kathleen?
4. On his death bed, what does the Pope recall?
5. What happened to Colleen's son?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)