|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three: Chapters 90-99.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Despite her situation, what does Kathleen try for the first time after her discovery at the clinic?
(a) She tries to commit suicide.
(b) She tries step aerobics.
(c) She tries shellfish.
(d) She tries alcohol.
2. How old is the first female character that is introduced?
(a) She is 16.
(b) She is 25.
(c) She is 15.
(d) She is 18.
3. What is it about the gypsies that made Colleen enjoy their company?
(a) Colleen liked the compassion of the gypsies.
(b) Colleen liked the stories the gypsies had to tell.
(c) Colleen liked the honesty of the gypsies.
(d) Colleen liked that the gypsies were carefree.
4. While at the safeplace with Father Rosetti, what does the voice inside Kathleen's head tell her?
(a) That the Devil wants to take her baby.
(b) To kill Father Rosetti.
(c) To commit suicide.
(d) That her baby will not be born alive.
5. What is Anne Fitzgerald's occupation?
(a) A private investigator.
(b) A musician.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A nun.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Kathleen's mother reacting to the events surrounding her daughter?
2. On her way to church, what does Kathleen encounter?
3. What time frame can the last few weeks of the girls' pregnancies be compared to?
4. Six months earlier, Colleen bumped into gypsies. What did one of the gypsies think about Colleen?
5. Who intervenes during the incident Colleen had when she left her house after her nightmare?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)