|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three: Chapters 90-99.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jamie react when he is told about the medical evidence contradicting the story he tells?
(a) Jamie is shocked and doesn't know what to say.
(b) Jamie is relieved the truth was finally unveiled.
(c) Jamie gets angry and violent.
(d) Jamie is very upset and confused.
2. What happens when Colleen was noticed watching the occurrence on Liffy Glade?
(a) Collen was yelled at to leave.
(b) Colleen was paid to take pictures of the occasion.
(c) Colleen was asked to join.
(d) She was chased by the men.
3. What is it about the nightmares that make them so awful?
(a) They had visions of a plane crashing and everyone dying.
(b) They were having visions of being raped.
(c) They had a vision of a person stalking them.
(d) The men in the dream were turning into "dangerous and fierce beasts."
4. When praying with Father Rosetti, what does Kathleen pray for?
(a) A safe delivery of her baby.
(b) Mrs. Walsh's soul.
(c) That Anne is safe.
(d) World peace.
5. What is troubling Father Rosetti after his accident?
(a) He is worried that he never made it to Ireland.
(b) He wonders about the virgins being pregnant.
(c) He doesn't know if he wants to be a priest anymore.
(d) He is being "taunted" by the Devil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What leads Anne to believe that Father Rosetti has information about the investigation that he is not sharing?
2. How do people in Colleen's hometown treat her?
3. If the prophecy of the Catholic Church is fulfilled, what will occur?
4. What can Kathleen do that Mrs. Walsh can't?
5. When the media greets Anne and Justin at the new destination, what makes Anne feel uneasy?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)