|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: Chapters 70-79.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Anne "transfixed" by Kathleen's face?
(a) Because Kathleen reminds Anne of herself at that age.
(b) Because Kathleen doesn't look like a girl who would get mixed up in the wrong crowd or get herself pregnant.
(c) Because Kathleen has a birth defect.
(d) Because Kathleen looks like an angel.
2. What does Anne discover when preparing for the press conference?
(a) That Kathleen's mom treats Kathleen poorly.
(b) That Kathleen has been lying to her the entire time.
(c) That Kathleen's friends know what happened eight months earlier.
(d) That Kathleen's mother has been keeping Kathleen away from her friends.
3. Why does Father Rosetti arrive in New York?
(a) To attend mass at St. Patrick's Cathedral.
(b) To visit two people.
(c) To get treated for Polio.
(d) To do some sight seeing.
4. Despite her situation, what does Kathleen try for the first time after her discovery at the clinic?
(a) She tries alcohol.
(b) She tries to commit suicide.
(c) She tries shellfish.
(d) She tries step aerobics.
5. How is Jamie's personality described?
(a) Rude and obnoxious.
(b) A kind and generous young man.
(c) A stubborn young man.
(d) Confident, but with "inner insecurities."
Short Answer Questions
1. On his death bed, what does the Pope recall?
2. On her way to church, what does Kathleen encounter?
3. How old is the first female character that is introduced?
4. Why does Father Rosetti feel pressure to solve this mystery of the virgin pregnancies?
5. According to the Pope, what happened on October 13, 1917?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)