|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: Chapters 70-79.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Kathleen continue to have "crazy thoughts"?
(a) She worries there is something wrong with the baby.
(b) She can't deal with pregnancy and feels trapped.
(c) She keeps hearing the "voice."
(d) She is stressed about school.
2. What does Mrs. Walsh call Kathleen?
(a) A liar.
(b) Greedy and selfish.
(c) A sweet, caring young woman.
3. What happened the night after Jamie's ride to Sachuset Point?
(a) Jamie came to Kathleen's house to apologize for the rumors he has been spreading.
(b) Kathleen's parents sent her to live with her grandparents.
(c) Kathleen's friends threw her a baby shower.
(d) Mrs. Walsh enters Kathleen's bedroom with a knife.
4. Why does Jamie become agitated at the bar?
(a) Because someone is being rude to him.
(b) Because his friends are harassing him about Kathleen.
(c) Because his friends didn't show up at the bar.
(d) Because Kathleen's parents won't allow her to see him.
5. What is it about the gypsies that made Colleen enjoy their company?
(a) Colleen liked the compassion of the gypsies.
(b) Colleen liked that the gypsies were carefree.
(c) Colleen liked the honesty of the gypsies.
(d) Colleen liked the stories the gypsies had to tell.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charles, Kathleen's father, treat Anne?
2. At the press conference, how does Kathleen disobey her mother?
3. Where does Father Rosetti end up?
4. While Kathleen is speaking at the press conference, what happens to Mrs. Walsh?
5. What city does Kathleen travel to?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)