|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: Chapters 70-79.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Les Porter?
(a) A former priest and friend of Cardinal Rooney.
(b) An American journalist who wants to verify Kathleen and Colleen's cases with the Vatican.
(c) Kathleen's boyfriend.
(d) Colleen's boyfriend.
2. Why does Kathleen take a trip to this city?
(a) To get an abortion.
(b) To go shopping.
(c) To visit family.
(d) To go to a concert.
3. What is the Pope's warning to Father Rosetti?
(a) "Stay away from Ireland."
(b) "Never believe everything you are told."
(c) "You are not alone."
(d) "Never trust anyone."
4. Whom does Kathleen have a vision of during her press conference?
(a) The Devil.
(b) Of what her baby will look like when it is born.
(c) The Virgin Mary.
(d) Herself in a past life.
5. What happens to Monsignor Stingley after he shares his message with Father Rosetti?
(a) Monsignor laughs and says he was just kidding.
(b) Monsignor Stingley drops dead.
(c) Monsignor gets dressed in his robes and conducts a mass for a hundred people.
(d) Monsignor has a heart attack and is rushed to the nearest hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kathleen continue to have "crazy thoughts"?
2. How does Justin hurt Anne's feelings?
3. Whom is Sister Katherine, Father Flannery, and Father Rosetti searching for?
4. Who inspires the nightmares that awaken both Kathleen and Colleen?
5. How is Colleen feeling during her last few weeks of pregnancy?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)