|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: Chapters 37-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Justin hurt Anne's feelings?
(a) He tells her that she is only in his way in this investigation.
(b) He tells her that she should find another career because she isn't a good investigator.
(c) He tells her that she is "emotionally disconnected."
(d) He tells her that he is leaving the investigation and going back home.
2. What is Anne's reaction upon entering the Beavier's household?
(d) Not impressed.
3. On his death bed, what does the Pope recall?
(a) The day when the "Blessed Lady visited Fatima."
(b) A time when the mother of Christ spoke to him.
(c) A time of great depression in Europe.
(d) Meeting Jesus Christ.
4. What is Father Rosetti's responsibility?
(a) To determine which girl is carrying the Son of Satan.
(b) To make sure the girls have their babies baptized in the Catholic Church.
(c) To make sure the girls attend mass every Sunday.
(d) To teach the prophecy to others.
5. What happens to Father Rosetti on his way to Ireland?
(a) His plane crashes.
(b) He meets Anne Fitzgerald.
(c) He gets violently ill.
(d) He misses his plane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Doctor's Shapiro's examination prove?
2. How does Kathleen feel about the discovery she makes at the clinic?
3. When talking to Kathleen's friends, what does Anne discover?
4. Who intervenes during the incident Colleen had when she left her house after her nightmare?
5. What city does Kathleen travel to?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)