|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: Chapters 37-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Colleen's visitor say Colleen resembles?
(a) The "mother of Christ."
(b) An angel.
(c) A movie star.
(d) A person the visitor met a long time ago.
2. Who will be affected if the prophecy of the Catholic Church is fulfilled?
(a) Only Europeans.
(b) Only Americans.
(c) The whole world.
(d) No one.
3. Whom does Kathleen have a vision of during her press conference?
(a) Of what her baby will look like when it is born.
(b) The Devil.
(c) Herself in a past life.
(d) The Virgin Mary.
4. How does Justin hurt Anne's feelings?
(a) He tells her that she should find another career because she isn't a good investigator.
(b) He tells her that he is leaving the investigation and going back home.
(c) He tells her that she is "emotionally disconnected."
(d) He tells her that she is only in his way in this investigation.
5. What happens to Father Rosetti on his way to Ireland?
(a) He meets Anne Fitzgerald.
(b) He gets violently ill.
(c) He misses his plane.
(d) His plane crashes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Father Rosetti cross paths with Anne Fitzgerald?
2. How does Kathleen react to her pregnancy?
3. How does Cardinal Rooney remember Anne?
4. When Anne takes a walk to clear her mind, how does Anne find Kathleen?
5. Where does Kathleen seek solace for her "crazy thoughts"?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)