|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: Chapters 37-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Colleen in a similar situation as Kathleen?
(a) She goes to a private school very similar to Kathleen's.
(b) She doesn't get along with her parents just like Kathleen.
(c) She is also a pregnant and claims to be a virgin.
(d) She has no friends just like Kathleen.
2. When Anne brings her to the hospital, what does Kathleen insist that the doctors not do?
(a) A cesarean delivery.
(b) Give her any medication for the cold she has.
(c) Give her medication to make "the voice" go away.
(d) Put a cast on her broken wrist.
3. What is different about the recent epidemic of polio virus than previous strains?
(a) This strain is not deadly.
(b) This strain affects people's joints and can kill within 2 weeks.
(c) This strain is only contagious if someone is touched by a person who is contaminated.
(d) This strain causes only a rash and no other symptoms.
4. What is occurring at Kathleen's home that makes her feel that things aren't normal?
(a) Kathleen has noticed that her parents aren't speaking to each other at all.
(b) Kathleen feels her parents are judging, and Mrs. Walsh is always unhappy with her.
(c) Kathleen notices that everyone is being overly nice to her and always offering to help her out.
(d) Kathleen notices that things are going missing from her house.
5. What city does Kathleen travel to?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes to visit Colleen in Ireland?
2. How does Charles, Kathleen's father, treat Anne?
3. How does Kathleen think of Anne?
4. What happens to Kathleen as she prepares for the conference?
5. Even though Father Rosetti is troubled, what does he continue to think about?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)