|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: Chapters 37-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Kathleen have to sit impatiently at her destination in the city?
(a) The office is empty.
(b) The doctor is running late.
(c) There are a lot of people ahead of her.
(d) She forgot to make an appointment.
2. How could Anne's parents be described?
(a) As alcoholics.
(b) As helpful and supportive.
(c) As never being home.
(d) As nurturing.
3. What is Father Rosetti's responsibility?
(a) To teach the prophecy to others.
(b) To make sure the girls have their babies baptized in the Catholic Church.
(c) To determine which girl is carrying the Son of Satan.
(d) To make sure the girls attend mass every Sunday.
4. How does Kathleen get to her destination in the city?
(a) She takes the bus.
(b) She takes a taxi.
(c) Her mom drives her.
(d) She walks.
5. Where does Father Rosetti end up?
(a) Rhode Island.
(b) New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accompanies Kathleen on her trip?
2. What discovery does Kathleen make when she explores the clinic?
3. How does Kathleen feel about the discovery she makes at the clinic?
4. How does Cardinal Rooney remember Anne?
5. Whom does Colleen's visitor say Colleen resembles?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)