|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: Chapters 37-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will be affected if the prophecy of the Catholic Church is fulfilled?
(a) No one.
(b) The whole world.
(c) Only Americans.
(d) Only Europeans.
2. What does Doctor's Shapiro's examination prove?
(a) Kathleen is not pregnant at all.
(b) Kathleen is mentally insane.
(c) Kathleen is pregnant and a virgin.
(d) Kathleen is pregnant but not a virgin.
3. What is the Pope's warning to Father Rosetti?
(a) "You are not alone."
(b) "Stay away from Ireland."
(c) "Never believe everything you are told."
(d) "Never trust anyone."
4. What does Kathleen do to relax and ease her mind of her troubles?
(a) Goes for a long walk in the country.
(b) Goes to the beach and takes a swim.
(c) Goes to her room and writes in her journal.
(d) Leaves town for a long weekend.
5. Who intervenes during the incident Colleen had when she left her house after her nightmare?
(a) Anne Fitzgerald.
(b) A flock of birds.
(c) Cardinal Rooney.
(d) Colleen's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What conclusion does Mrs. Walsh come to as she watches Kathleen prepare for the press conference?
2. Why does Kathleen take a trip to this city?
3. Who hires Anne Fitzgerald?
4. What is unique about Kathleen's pregnancy?
5. What is Anne's reaction upon entering the Beavier's household?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)