|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: Chapters 31-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do people in Colleen's hometown treat her?
(a) They are helpful.
(b) They are unfriendly.
(c) They ignore her.
(d) They are friendly.
2. Who goes to visit Colleen in Ireland?
(c) Cardinal Rooney.
(d) Father Rosetti.
3. How is Kathleen's mother reacting to the events surrounding her daughter?
(a) She is in denial.
(b) She is in complete shock.
(c) She is trying to believe in what her daughter is saying and wishes they were closer.
(d) She doesn't believe a word her daughter is saying.
4. What does Kathleen hear at the clinic that she has never heard before?
(a) "A voice".
(b) A buzzing sound.
(c) A gurgling sound.
(d) A whistle.
5. Who hires Anne Fitzgerald?
(a) Kathleen's family.
(c) The Cardinal of the Catholic Archdiocese in Boston.
(d) The city of Boston.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kathleen have to sit impatiently at her destination in the city?
2. What is the prophecy of the Catholic Church?
3. What is the relationship between Anne and Father Justin O'Carroll, the new investigator hired to help her?
4. What is Anne's reaction upon entering the Beavier's household?
5. How does Kathleen feel about the discovery she makes at the clinic?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)