|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: Chapters 31-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Father Rosetti wonder about the incident that occurs on his way to Ireland?
(a) If this was a bad omen.
(b) If he is really meant to go to Ireland.
(c) If it was an accident or meant for him.
(d) If he should just go back to the states and forget about the trip.
2. What discovery does Kathleen make when she explores the clinic?
(a) No one is in the office.
(b) The nurse and doctor at the clinic are dead.
(c) The office staff is having a meeting.
(d) A woman is having a baby alone.
3. Where does Kathleen believe her baby was conceived?
(a) She can't remember.
(b) On a weekend trip.
(c) At a football pep rally.
(d) At her sixteenth birthday party.
4. Even though Father Rosetti is troubled, what does he continue to think about?
(a) The prophecy that the Pope trusted him with.
(b) How lucky he is to be working with Anne Fitzgerald.
(c) What a miracle it is that both girls are virgins and pregnant.
(d) How lucky he is to be alive after what he's been through.
5. What city does Kathleen travel to?
(a) New York City.
(d) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Colleen the day after her nightmare when she leaves her house?
2. Where does Kathleen seek solace for her "crazy thoughts"?
3. Why is Anne "transfixed" by Kathleen's face?
4. What happens to Father Rosetti when he was entrusted with the prophecy of the church?
5. How does Kathleen get to her destination in the city?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)