|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: Chapters 31-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Kathleen's parents feel about her pregnancy?
(b) Confused and stressed.
(c) Happy they are going to be grandparents.
2. How does Father Rosetti cross paths with Anne Fitzgerald?
(a) They are neighbors.
(b) They work at the homeless shelter together.
(c) He bumps into Anne on the subway.
(d) He has been assigned to investigate the Polio outbreak at the same time Anne is in Los Angeles.
3. What happens to Colleen the day after her nightmare when she leaves her house?
(a) She runs into a group of boys that offer to walk her back home.
(b) She bumps into Kathleen for the first time.
(c) She is confronted by reporters about her pregnancy.
(d) She is teased and harassed physically by a group of boys.
4. Why does Kathleen continue to have "crazy thoughts"?
(a) She can't deal with pregnancy and feels trapped.
(b) She worries there is something wrong with the baby.
(c) She is stressed about school.
(d) She keeps hearing the "voice."
5. Even though Father Rosetti is troubled, what does he continue to think about?
(a) How lucky he is to be working with Anne Fitzgerald.
(b) What a miracle it is that both girls are virgins and pregnant.
(c) The prophecy that the Pope trusted him with.
(d) How lucky he is to be alive after what he's been through.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the prophecy of the Catholic Church?
2. Why is Doctor Shapiro's opinion more important to Kathleen than the opinion of the other doctors who have examined her?
3. What does Father Rosetti wonder about the incident that occurs on his way to Ireland?
4. Who is Les Porter?
5. What happens to Father Rosetti when he was entrusted with the prophecy of the church?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)