|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: Chapters 31-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unique about Kathleen's pregnancy?
(a) She was artifically inseminated.
(b) She is having quadruplets.
(c) She is a virgin.
(d) She is a surrogate mother.
2. What discovery does Kathleen make when she explores the clinic?
(a) No one is in the office.
(b) A woman is having a baby alone.
(c) The nurse and doctor at the clinic are dead.
(d) The office staff is having a meeting.
3. How is Kathleen's mother reacting to the events surrounding her daughter?
(a) She is in complete shock.
(b) She is in denial.
(c) She doesn't believe a word her daughter is saying.
(d) She is trying to believe in what her daughter is saying and wishes they were closer.
4. Even though Father Rosetti is troubled, what does he continue to think about?
(a) What a miracle it is that both girls are virgins and pregnant.
(b) How lucky he is to be working with Anne Fitzgerald.
(c) The prophecy that the Pope trusted him with.
(d) How lucky he is to be alive after what he's been through.
5. How does Kathleen react to her pregnancy?
(a) She has been expecting this news.
(b) She is surprised.
(c) She is devastated.
(d) She has never been happier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it about the nightmares that make them so awful?
2. What is the relationship between Anne and Father Justin O'Carroll, the new investigator hired to help her?
3. How is Colleen in a similar situation as Kathleen?
4. What happens to Father Rosetti on his way to Ireland?
5. Where does Father Rosetti end up?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)