|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: Chapters 31-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Father Rosetti cross paths with Anne Fitzgerald?
(a) They work at the homeless shelter together.
(b) He has been assigned to investigate the Polio outbreak at the same time Anne is in Los Angeles.
(c) He bumps into Anne on the subway.
(d) They are neighbors.
2. What does Doctor's Shapiro's examination prove?
(a) Kathleen is pregnant but not a virgin.
(b) Kathleen is not pregnant at all.
(c) Kathleen is mentally insane.
(d) Kathleen is pregnant and a virgin.
3. What makes Colleen's visitor end the meeting early and rush away?
(a) The visitor forgot a previous appointment and rushed out.
(b) The visitor felt very uncomfortable around Colleen and couldn't stay there one more minute.
(c) The visitor heard "the voice" and was having inappropriate temptations.
(d) The visitor had an emergency at home and had to leave in a hurry.
4. What is the prophecy of the Catholic Church?
(a) The world will end within the year.
(b) Two virgin births will occur.
(c) A flood will occur.
(d) The Red Sea will part again.
5. If the prophecy of the Catholic Church is fulfilled, what will occur?
(a) A great arc will be built.
(b) There will be no more world wars.
(c) A new planet will be born.
(d) The savior and the son of Satan will be born.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word would best describe the sound Kathleen hears at the clinic?
2. Who inspires the nightmares that awaken both Kathleen and Colleen?
3. Why does Father Rosetti feel pressure to solve this mystery of the virgin pregnancies?
4. What happens to Father Rosetti on his way to Ireland?
5. What is troubling Father Rosetti after his accident?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)