|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: Chapters 31-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What conclusion does Mrs. Walsh come to as she watches Kathleen prepare for the press conference?
(a) That Kathleen is evil.
(b) That Kathleen is a liar.
(c) That Kathleen is a very sweet girl.
(d) That Kathleen is very lonely.
2. What made Anne "reconsider her vows" and quit being a nun?
(a) She fell in love with Father Justin O'Carroll.
(b) She just wasn't happy.
(c) She lost faith in God.
(d) She wanted to make more money.
3. Who is Les Porter?
(a) Kathleen's boyfriend.
(b) An American journalist who wants to verify Kathleen and Colleen's cases with the Vatican.
(c) A former priest and friend of Cardinal Rooney.
(d) Colleen's boyfriend.
4. What word would best describe the sound Kathleen hears at the clinic?
5. Why does Kathleen have to sit impatiently at her destination in the city?
(a) She forgot to make an appointment.
(b) The doctor is running late.
(c) There are a lot of people ahead of her.
(d) The office is empty.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Kathleen's parents feel about her pregnancy?
2. If the prophecy of the Catholic Church is fulfilled, what will occur?
3. How many siblings does Anne have?
4. What upsets Cardinal Rooney after Doctor Shapiro gives his report about Kathleen?
5. What makes Colleen's visitor end the meeting early and rush away?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)