|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: Chapters 21-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kathleen hear at the clinic that she has never heard before?
(a) "A voice".
(b) A buzzing sound.
(c) A gurgling sound.
(d) A whistle.
2. What is Anne's reaction upon entering the Beavier's household?
(d) Not impressed.
3. How do Kathleen's parents feel about her pregnancy?
(a) Happy they are going to be grandparents.
(b) Confused and stressed.
4. Why does Kathleen continue to have "crazy thoughts"?
(a) She is stressed about school.
(b) She worries there is something wrong with the baby.
(c) She can't deal with pregnancy and feels trapped.
(d) She keeps hearing the "voice."
5. Why is Doctor Shapiro's opinion more important to Kathleen than the opinion of the other doctors who have examined her?
(a) Because he doesn't look down on her situation.
(b) Because he completely believes her.
(c) Because he is not working with the church.
(d) Because he is the best in his field.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will be affected if the prophecy of the Catholic Church is fulfilled?
2. Whom does Colleen's visitor say Colleen resembles?
3. How does Kathleen get to her destination in the city?
4. What is unique about Kathleen's pregnancy?
5. How is Kathleen's mother reacting to the events surrounding her daughter?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)