|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: Chapters 21-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Kathleen continue to have "crazy thoughts"?
(a) She worries there is something wrong with the baby.
(b) She can't deal with pregnancy and feels trapped.
(c) She is stressed about school.
(d) She keeps hearing the "voice."
2. Who accompanies Kathleen on her trip?
(a) Kathleen's boyfriend.
(b) Kathleen's parents.
(c) Kathleen's friends.
(d) No one.
3. What happens to Father Rosetti when he was entrusted with the prophecy of the church?
(a) He is kidnapped.
(b) He dies.
(c) He falls ill with a debilitatiting sickness, and now hears a "voice" in his head.
(d) He brags that he knows about the prophecy and blackmails the church.
4. How does Cardinal Rooney remember Anne?
(b) As rude and inconsiderate.
(c) As irresponsible.
(d) Not at all.
5. What does Kathleen hear at the clinic that she has never heard before?
(a) A whistle.
(b) A gurgling sound.
(c) A buzzing sound.
(d) "A voice".
Short Answer Questions
1. What is different about the recent epidemic of polio virus than previous strains?
2. What happens to Kathleen as she prepares for the conference?
3. What made Anne "reconsider her vows" and quit being a nun?
4. Who goes to visit Colleen in Ireland?
5. After speaking with Kathleen, what does Anne think about Kathleen's story?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)