|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: Chapters 21-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kathleen react to her pregnancy?
(a) She is devastated.
(b) She has been expecting this news.
(c) She is surprised.
(d) She has never been happier.
2. How does Cardinal Rooney remember Anne?
(a) As irresponsible.
(c) Not at all.
(d) As rude and inconsiderate.
3. How does Father Rosetti cross paths with Anne Fitzgerald?
(a) They work at the homeless shelter together.
(b) He bumps into Anne on the subway.
(c) He has been assigned to investigate the Polio outbreak at the same time Anne is in Los Angeles.
(d) They are neighbors.
4. Who goes to visit Colleen in Ireland?
(b) Father Rosetti.
(c) Cardinal Rooney.
5. Why is Doctor Shapiro's opinion more important to Kathleen than the opinion of the other doctors who have examined her?
(a) Because he doesn't look down on her situation.
(b) Because he is not working with the church.
(c) Because he completely believes her.
(d) Because he is the best in his field.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Pope, what happened on October 13, 1917?
2. What happens to Father Rosetti when he was entrusted with the prophecy of the church?
3. What was Anne Ftizgerald's previous occupation?
4. Who is the first female character to be introduced?
5. Why did Anne leave her home when she was younger?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)