|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: Chapters 21-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Kathleen as she prepares for the conference?
(a) She gets very nervous and starts to cry.
(b) She hears "the voice" again.
(c) She realizes she forgot the paper with the information she wanted to say.
(d) She remembers how she got pregnant.
2. Who is the first female character to be introduced?
(a) Mrs. Walsh.
3. Where does Kathleen believe her baby was conceived?
(a) On a weekend trip.
(b) At a football pep rally.
(c) At her sixteenth birthday party.
(d) She can't remember.
4. At the press conference, how does Kathleen disobey her mother?
(a) By allowing her friends in the conference area.
(b) By staying out past curfew the night before the press conference.
(c) By speaking to a reporter right before the conference without her mother present.
(d) By running away right before the press conference.
5. Why does Kathleen continue to have "crazy thoughts"?
(a) She can't deal with pregnancy and feels trapped.
(b) She is stressed about school.
(c) She worries there is something wrong with the baby.
(d) She keeps hearing the "voice."
Short Answer Questions
1. What city does Kathleen travel to?
2. What is the prophecy of the Catholic Church?
3. Why does Kathleen take a trip to this city?
4. What does Kathleen hear at the clinic that she has never heard before?
5. Where does Kathleen seek solace for her "crazy thoughts"?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)