|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: Chapters 21-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Les Porter?
(a) Colleen's boyfriend.
(b) Kathleen's boyfriend.
(c) An American journalist who wants to verify Kathleen and Colleen's cases with the Vatican.
(d) A former priest and friend of Cardinal Rooney.
2. Whom does Colleen's visitor say Colleen resembles?
(a) An angel.
(b) The "mother of Christ."
(c) A person the visitor met a long time ago.
(d) A movie star.
3. What made Anne "reconsider her vows" and quit being a nun?
(a) She lost faith in God.
(b) She wanted to make more money.
(c) She fell in love with Father Justin O'Carroll.
(d) She just wasn't happy.
4. What was Anne Ftizgerald's previous occupation?
(a) A private investigator.
(b) A musician.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A nun.
5. How does Kathleen react to her pregnancy?
(a) She has never been happier.
(b) She has been expecting this news.
(c) She is surprised.
(d) She is devastated.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cardinal Rooney remember Anne?
2. Despite her situation, what does Kathleen try for the first time after her discovery at the clinic?
3. What makes Colleen's visitor end the meeting early and rush away?
4. What is Anne's reaction upon entering the Beavier's household?
5. After speaking with Kathleen, what does Anne think about Kathleen's story?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)