|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: Chapters 21-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On his death bed, what does the Pope recall?
(a) Meeting Jesus Christ.
(b) A time when the mother of Christ spoke to him.
(c) A time of great depression in Europe.
(d) The day when the "Blessed Lady visited Fatima."
2. What does Doctor's Shapiro's examination prove?
(a) Kathleen is mentally insane.
(b) Kathleen is pregnant and a virgin.
(c) Kathleen is pregnant but not a virgin.
(d) Kathleen is not pregnant at all.
3. What word would best describe the sound Kathleen hears at the clinic?
4. During her press conference speech, what happens to Kathleen?
(a) She feels faint.
(b) She wants to say that her pregnancy is a lie, and it was all her mother's idea.
(c) She wants to declare the truth about her pregnancy and the father.
(d) She is tempted by "the voice" to say inappropriate things about herself and her baby.
5. Where does Kathleen seek solace for her "crazy thoughts"?
(a) Sitting in the garden.
(b) At her parents' country house.
(c) In her bedroom.
(d) On the beach near her house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Anne Fitzgerald's occupation?
2. What is Anne's reaction upon entering the Beavier's household?
3. How do people in Colleen's hometown treat her?
4. Why does Kathleen take a trip to this city?
5. How old is the first female character that is introduced?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)