|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: Chapters 21-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Kathleen's mother reacting to the events surrounding her daughter?
(a) She is in complete shock.
(b) She doesn't believe a word her daughter is saying.
(c) She is trying to believe in what her daughter is saying and wishes they were closer.
(d) She is in denial.
2. What is Anne Fitzgerald's occupation?
(a) A musician.
(b) A nun.
(c) A private investigator.
(d) A lawyer.
3. What happens to Father Rosetti when he was entrusted with the prophecy of the church?
(a) He is kidnapped.
(b) He falls ill with a debilitatiting sickness, and now hears a "voice" in his head.
(c) He brags that he knows about the prophecy and blackmails the church.
(d) He dies.
4. Where does Kathleen seek solace for her "crazy thoughts"?
(a) In her bedroom.
(b) At her parents' country house.
(c) On the beach near her house.
(d) Sitting in the garden.
5. How do people in Colleen's hometown treat her?
(a) They are friendly.
(b) They are unfriendly.
(c) They ignore her.
(d) They are helpful.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kathleen take a trip to this city?
2. How does Charles, Kathleen's father, treat Anne?
3. How does Kathleen get to her destination in the city?
4. How does Kathleen react to her pregnancy?
5. At the press conference, how does Kathleen disobey her mother?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)