|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: Chapters 3-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cardinal Rooney remember Anne?
(a) As irresponsible.
(b) Not at all.
(d) As rude and inconsiderate.
2. How many siblings does Anne have?
3. In what city does Anne encounter an epidemic of polio?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) New York City.
4. Why does Kathleen have to sit impatiently at her destination in the city?
(a) The office is empty.
(b) The doctor is running late.
(c) There are a lot of people ahead of her.
(d) She forgot to make an appointment.
5. How does Kathleen feel about the discovery she makes at the clinic?
(c) Not affected by it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kathleen get to her destination in the city?
2. How is Kathleen's mother reacting to the events surrounding her daughter?
3. What happens to Father Rosetti when he was entrusted with the prophecy of the church?
4. What was Anne Ftizgerald's previous occupation?
5. Where does Kathleen believe her baby was conceived?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)