|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: Chapters 3-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Father Rosetti best described?
(b) Mean and rude.
(d) Handsome, healthy and true to his faith.
2. Who will be affected if the prophecy of the Catholic Church is fulfilled?
(a) No one.
(b) Only Americans.
(c) Only Europeans.
(d) The whole world.
3. Why does Kathleen have to sit impatiently at her destination in the city?
(a) The doctor is running late.
(b) The office is empty.
(c) There are a lot of people ahead of her.
(d) She forgot to make an appointment.
4. How does Kathleen get to her destination in the city?
(a) Her mom drives her.
(b) She takes the bus.
(c) She takes a taxi.
(d) She walks.
5. Why did Anne leave her home when she was younger?
(a) Anne went to take care of a sick aunt.
(b) Anne left to go to college.
(c) Anne was homeless and had nowhere else to go.
(d) Anne had to fulfill a committment to God.
Short Answer Questions
1. Despite her situation, what does Kathleen try for the first time after her discovery at the clinic?
2. What is Anne Fitzgerald's occupation?
3. What is unique about Kathleen's pregnancy?
4. Who is the first female character to be introduced?
5. What word would best describe the sound Kathleen hears at the clinic?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)