|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: Chapters 3-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will be affected if the prophecy of the Catholic Church is fulfilled?
(a) Only Europeans.
(b) Only Americans.
(c) The whole world.
(d) No one.
2. What is unique about Kathleen's pregnancy?
(a) She is having quadruplets.
(b) She is a surrogate mother.
(c) She was artifically inseminated.
(d) She is a virgin.
3. How does Kathleen react to her pregnancy?
(a) She is surprised.
(b) She has never been happier.
(c) She has been expecting this news.
(d) She is devastated.
4. How could Anne's parents be described?
(a) As alcoholics.
(b) As nurturing.
(c) As helpful and supportive.
(d) As never being home.
5. What word would best describe the sound Kathleen hears at the clinic?
Short Answer Questions
1. If the prophecy of the Catholic Church is fulfilled, what will occur?
2. What does Kathleen hear at the clinic that she has never heard before?
3. How does Father Rosetti cross paths with Anne Fitzgerald?
4. How old is the first female character that is introduced?
5. What is Anne Fitzgerald's occupation?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)