|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three: Chapters 90-99.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a characteristic both Colleen and Kathleen have in common?
(a) They both are very popular in school.
(b) They are both thrilled with the attention they are getting.
(c) They both feel like they need to escape at times.
(d) They both enjoy reading.
2. What do people want from Kathleen?
(a) To perform miracles.
(b) To give her baby up for adoption.
(c) To sacrifice herself for her sins.
(d) To abort the baby.
3. What is the purpose of Father Rosetti going to see Monsignor Stingley?
(a) The Monsignor is an old friend and he wanted to just say hello.
(b) The Monsignor is the other person who shares knowledge of the prophecy, and Father Rosetti wanted to share what he knew.
(c) The Monsignor was going to listen to Father Rosetti's confession.
(d) The Monsignor is going to give Father Rosetti advice on how to transfer to his church.
4. What saves Colleen from any possible danger the evening she was at Liffy Galde?
(a) Colleen threw rocks and sticks, so she was left alone.
(b) Colleen ran and hid in the bushes so she couldn't be found.
(c) Thunder sounded and Colleen was released.
(d) The cops came and Colleen was able to get away.
5. How is Colleen feeling during her last few weeks of pregnancy?
(a) Uncomfortable and sick all the time.
(c) Alone and "cooped up."
(d) Depressed and anxious.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Kathleen have a vision of during her press conference?
2. What upsets Cardinal Rooney after Doctor Shapiro gives his report about Kathleen?
3. Why is Doctor Shapiro's opinion more important to Kathleen than the opinion of the other doctors who have examined her?
4. After praying with Father Rosetti, why does Kathleen call for Anne?
5. What happened the night after Jamie's ride to Sachuset Point?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)