|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three: Chapters 90-99.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it about the nightmares that make them so awful?
(a) They had visions of a plane crashing and everyone dying.
(b) They had a vision of a person stalking them.
(c) The men in the dream were turning into "dangerous and fierce beasts."
(d) They were having visions of being raped.
2. What happens to Father Rosetti on his way to Ireland?
(a) He gets violently ill.
(b) His plane crashes.
(c) He meets Anne Fitzgerald.
(d) He misses his plane.
3. What leads Anne to believe that Father Rosetti has information about the investigation that he is not sharing?
(a) Father Rosetti is overly confident and not even paying attention to what is being said.
(b) Father Rosetti seems to be afraid of the Bleesed Mother.
(c) Father Rosetti keeps looking over his shoulder and jumping at every sound he hears.
(d) Father Rosetti isn't asking Anne any questions.
4. Why does Kathleen take a trip to this city?
(a) To visit family.
(b) To get an abortion.
(c) To go to a concert.
(d) To go shopping.
5. Why does Father Flannery, the church's priest, make Colleen uncomfortable?
(a) She is uncomfortable because he doesn't want to listen to her confession.
(b) She is uncomfortable because he judges her about her condition.
(c) She is uncomfortable because he doesn't believe her story about being a virgin.
(d) She is uncomfortable because he is making sexual inuendos towards her.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Jamie's death, how does Kathleen feel about Mrs. Walsh's recent behavior towards her?
2. How many siblings does Anne have?
3. How is Colleen feeling during her last few weeks of pregnancy?
4. As Colleen stands in her kitchen, whom does Colleen see through her window?
5. What does Monsignor tell Father Rosetti?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)