|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: Chapters 21-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made Anne "reconsider her vows" and quit being a nun?
(a) She just wasn't happy.
(b) She lost faith in God.
(c) She fell in love with Father Justin O'Carroll.
(d) She wanted to make more money.
2. What makes Colleen's visitor end the meeting early and rush away?
(a) The visitor had an emergency at home and had to leave in a hurry.
(b) The visitor felt very uncomfortable around Colleen and couldn't stay there one more minute.
(c) The visitor forgot a previous appointment and rushed out.
(d) The visitor heard "the voice" and was having inappropriate temptations.
3. How does Father Rosetti cross paths with Anne Fitzgerald?
(a) He bumps into Anne on the subway.
(b) They work at the homeless shelter together.
(c) They are neighbors.
(d) He has been assigned to investigate the Polio outbreak at the same time Anne is in Los Angeles.
4. Why did Anne leave her home when she was younger?
(a) Anne had to fulfill a committment to God.
(b) Anne was homeless and had nowhere else to go.
(c) Anne went to take care of a sick aunt.
(d) Anne left to go to college.
5. What was Anne Ftizgerald's previous occupation?
(a) A private investigator.
(b) A musician.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A nun.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many siblings does Anne have?
2. How is Colleen in a similar situation as Kathleen?
3. Whom does Colleen's visitor say Colleen resembles?
4. If the prophecy of the Catholic Church is fulfilled, what will occur?
5. Who accompanies Kathleen on her trip?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)