|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: Chapters 50-59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Colleen was noticed watching the occurrence on Liffy Glade?
(a) Colleen was asked to join.
(b) Colleen was paid to take pictures of the occasion.
(c) Collen was yelled at to leave.
(d) She was chased by the men.
2. What is it about the nightmares that make them so awful?
(a) They were having visions of being raped.
(b) They had a vision of a person stalking them.
(c) The men in the dream were turning into "dangerous and fierce beasts."
(d) They had visions of a plane crashing and everyone dying.
3. What does Anne discover when preparing for the press conference?
(a) That Kathleen's mother has been keeping Kathleen away from her friends.
(b) That Kathleen's mom treats Kathleen poorly.
(c) That Kathleen's friends know what happened eight months earlier.
(d) That Kathleen has been lying to her the entire time.
4. How does Jamie react when he is told about the medical evidence contradicting the story he tells?
(a) Jamie is shocked and doesn't know what to say.
(b) Jamie gets angry and violent.
(c) Jamie is relieved the truth was finally unveiled.
(d) Jamie is very upset and confused.
5. How could Anne's parents be described?
(a) As alcoholics.
(b) As nurturing.
(c) As never being home.
(d) As helpful and supportive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Father Rosetti feel pressure to solve this mystery of the virgin pregnancies?
2. How does Cardinal Rooney remember Anne?
3. How is Jamie's personality described?
4. How do Kathleen's parents feel about her pregnancy?
5. When talking to Kathleen's friends, what does Anne discover?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)