|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: Chapters 50-59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Kathleen have a vision of during her press conference?
(a) Of what her baby will look like when it is born.
(b) Herself in a past life.
(c) The Virgin Mary.
(d) The Devil.
2. How does Cardinal Rooney remember Anne?
(a) As irresponsible.
(b) As rude and inconsiderate.
(d) Not at all.
3. What is the Pope's warning to Father Rosetti?
(a) "Never trust anyone."
(b) "Never believe everything you are told."
(c) "Stay away from Ireland."
(d) "You are not alone."
4. What was Anne Ftizgerald's previous occupation?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A musician.
(c) A private investigator.
(d) A nun.
5. What leads Anne to believe that Father Rosetti has information about the investigation that he is not sharing?
(a) Father Rosetti isn't asking Anne any questions.
(b) Father Rosetti keeps looking over his shoulder and jumping at every sound he hears.
(c) Father Rosetti seems to be afraid of the Bleesed Mother.
(d) Father Rosetti is overly confident and not even paying attention to what is being said.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is troubling Father Rosetti after his accident?
2. Why did Anne leave her home when she was younger?
3. How is Colleen feeling during her last few weeks of pregnancy?
4. Why does Father Rosetti feel pressure to solve this mystery of the virgin pregnancies?
5. What does Anne discover when preparing for the press conference?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)