|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: Chapters 50-59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Kathleen's reaction when Anne tells her about the conversation that she has with Jamie?
(a) Kathleen is very hurt by the lie Jamie told, but not surprised about how he reacted.
(b) Kathleen is shocked Jamie said those things about her.
(c) Kathleen shows no emotion towards what Jamie has said about her.
(d) Kathleen laughs about what Jamie said and claims he's a real comedian.
2. How is Jamie's personality described?
(a) Confident, but with "inner insecurities."
(b) A kind and generous young man.
(c) A stubborn young man.
(d) Rude and obnoxious.
3. When talking to Kathleen's friends, what does Anne discover?
(a) The name of the boy Kathleen was dating when she became pregnant.
(b) That Kathleen is new to the town and pretty much stays to herself.
(c) That Kathleen is a compulsive liar.
(d) That Kathleen never dated before.
4. What does Father Rosetti tell the Beavier family that they did not know?
(a) That he is not a priest.
(b) About the prophecy.
(c) That their daughter's situation is not odd, but it actually happens at least once a year.
(d) About the second virgin pregnancy.
5. Where did Colleen conceive her baby?
(a) On a rocky beach.
(b) At Liffey Glade.
(c) In Boston, MA.
(d) On a snowy mountain peak.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many siblings does Anne have?
2. How is Kathleen's mother reacting to the events surrounding her daughter?
3. When Anne and Father O'Carroll are reunited at the Beavier home, how do they react towards each other?
4. What happens to Father Rosetti on his way to Ireland?
5. Who intervenes during the incident Colleen had when she left her house after her nightmare?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)