|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: Chapters 50-59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What conclusion does Mrs. Walsh come to as she watches Kathleen prepare for the press conference?
(a) That Kathleen is evil.
(b) That Kathleen is very lonely.
(c) That Kathleen is a liar.
(d) That Kathleen is a very sweet girl.
2. How is Father Rosetti best described?
(c) Mean and rude.
(d) Handsome, healthy and true to his faith.
3. What happens to Colleen the day after her nightmare when she leaves her house?
(a) She runs into a group of boys that offer to walk her back home.
(b) She bumps into Kathleen for the first time.
(c) She is teased and harassed physically by a group of boys.
(d) She is confronted by reporters about her pregnancy.
4. According to the Pope, what happened on October 13, 1917?
(a) That is the date the Vatican was built.
(b) That is the date the Pope decided to devote his life to God.
(c) That is the date that the Virgin Mary was seen by many people, and her message was understood by three children.
(d) That is the date the Pope was born.
5. What are some ways Anne investigates Kathleen's story more thoroughly?
(a) Interviewing all her friends.
(b) Looking through pictures and reading her journal.
(c) Interviewing all her teachers.
(d) By going to the place the baby was conceived and talking to Jamie Jordan III, Kathleen's boyfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Father Rosetti arrive in New York?
2. What is it about the nightmares that make them so awful?
3. What happens when Colleen was noticed watching the occurrence on Liffy Glade?
4. Where does Colleen go to get peace?
5. Whom does Kathleen have a vision of during her press conference?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)