|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: Chapters 50-59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Anne's reaction upon entering the Beavier's household?
(c) Not impressed.
2. What is the Beaviers' reaction to Father Rosetti's news?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Beavier are stunned, but Kathleen seems to have no feelings towards it.
(b) Kathleen is very happy she'll have someone to talk to about this that understands her situation.
(c) Kathleen is angry because now she'll have to share the attention.
(d) Everyone is shocked.
3. How does Charles, Kathleen's father, treat Anne?
(a) With gratuity.
(b) With great hospitality.
(c) With hostility.
(d) As if she's not there.
4. What happens when Colleen was noticed watching the occurrence on Liffy Glade?
(a) Colleen was asked to join.
(b) Collen was yelled at to leave.
(c) She was chased by the men.
(d) Colleen was paid to take pictures of the occasion.
5. How does Colleen resemble Mother Mary?
(a) Colleen is sweet and genuine.
(b) Colleen is a strong-willed woman.
(c) Colleen is shocked over her current condition,.
(d) Colleen is alone in a small town with no real friends or companions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom is Sister Katherine, Father Flannery, and Father Rosetti searching for?
2. What is troubling Father Rosetti after his accident?
3. How does Cardinal Rooney remember Anne?
4. How is Kathleen's mother reacting to the events surrounding her daughter?
5. Why did Anne leave her home when she was younger?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)