|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: Chapters 80-89.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Pope, what happened on October 13, 1917?
(a) That is the date the Pope decided to devote his life to God.
(b) That is the date that the Virgin Mary was seen by many people, and her message was understood by three children.
(c) That is the date the Vatican was built.
(d) That is the date the Pope was born.
2. When they are at their safeplace in Italy, what are Anne and Justin worried about?
(a) That their safeplace will be discovered.
(b) Kathleen hurting herself again.
(c) About the girls.
(d) They may catch the polio virus.
3. After praying with Father Rosetti, why does Kathleen call for Anne?
(a) Kathleen calls for Anne because she doesn't want to be by herself with Father Rosetti.
(b) Kathleen calls for Anne because she is worried about her and wants to make sure she's safe.
(c) Kathleen calls for Anne because she feels safer when Anne is near.
(d) Kathleen calls for Anne because she is about to have the baby and wants Anne there.
4. While Kathleen is speaking at the press conference, what happens to Mrs. Walsh?
(a) She is kidnapped.
(b) She leaves because she is angry at Kathleen's behavior.
(c) She faints.
(d) She is struck with "blindness and hearing loss."
5. How does Colleen resemble Mother Mary?
(a) Colleen is a strong-willed woman.
(b) Colleen is sweet and genuine.
(c) Colleen is alone in a small town with no real friends or companions.
(d) Colleen is shocked over her current condition,.
Short Answer Questions
1. When praying with Kathleen, what does Father Rosetti pray for?
2. What happens between Anne and Justin when they are together in their safe place?
3. Where does Colleen go to get peace?
4. While at the safeplace with Father Rosetti, what does the voice inside Kathleen's head tell her?
5. During her press conference speech, what happens to Kathleen?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)