|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: Chapters 80-89.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are some ways Anne investigates Kathleen's story more thoroughly?
(a) Interviewing all her friends.
(b) By going to the place the baby was conceived and talking to Jamie Jordan III, Kathleen's boyfriend.
(c) Interviewing all her teachers.
(d) Looking through pictures and reading her journal.
2. Where does Anne recognize the "man in the trenchcoat" from?
(a) When they first arrived at their new desination.
(b) His picture as a reporter for the local newspaper.
(c) Rhode Island.
(d) The local chruch.
3. When talking to Kathleen's friends, what does Anne discover?
(a) That Kathleen is a compulsive liar.
(b) The name of the boy Kathleen was dating when she became pregnant.
(c) That Kathleen is new to the town and pretty much stays to herself.
(d) That Kathleen never dated before.
4. While Kathleen is speaking at the press conference, what happens to Mrs. Walsh?
(a) She leaves because she is angry at Kathleen's behavior.
(b) She faints.
(c) She is kidnapped.
(d) She is struck with "blindness and hearing loss."
5. When Anne and Father O'Carroll are reunited at the Beavier home, how do they react towards each other?
(a) They are thrilled to see each other again.
(b) They remember the feelings they had for each other years ago.
(c) They introduce themselves because they have never met before.
(d) They are angry they have to work with each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Les Porter?
2. What is it about the gypsies that made Colleen enjoy their company?
3. During her press conference speech, what happens to Kathleen?
4. When praying with Kathleen, what does Father Rosetti pray for?
5. What is a characteristic both Colleen and Kathleen have in common?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)