|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: Chapters 80-89.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Anne's part in Father Rosetti's plan?
(a) Anne's part is to stay behind with Kathleen while she has the baby.
(b) Anne is to go back to Rhode Island to get things ready for Kathleen's return.
(c) Anne is to go with Justin.
(d) Anne is to go to Ireland to be with Colleen.
2. While Kathleen is speaking at the press conference, what happens to Mrs. Walsh?
(a) She is kidnapped.
(b) She is struck with "blindness and hearing loss."
(c) She leaves because she is angry at Kathleen's behavior.
(d) She faints.
3. What are some ways Anne investigates Kathleen's story more thoroughly?
(a) By going to the place the baby was conceived and talking to Jamie Jordan III, Kathleen's boyfriend.
(b) Looking through pictures and reading her journal.
(c) Interviewing all her friends.
(d) Interviewing all her teachers.
4. Who does the man in the trench coat say he is?
(a) The man says "he is Satan in human form."
(b) The man says "he is Kathleen's baby's father."
(c) The man says "he is Colleen's baby's father."
(d) The man says "he is their desires made real."
5. When they are at their safeplace in Italy, what are Anne and Justin worried about?
(a) About the girls.
(b) They may catch the polio virus.
(c) That their safeplace will be discovered.
(d) Kathleen hurting herself again.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Anne recognize the "man in the trenchcoat" from?
2. Where did Colleen conceive her baby?
3. What does Anne discover when preparing for the press conference?
4. Six months earlier, Colleen bumped into gypsies. What did one of the gypsies think about Colleen?
5. How is Colleen feeling during her last few weeks of pregnancy?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)