|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: Chapters 80-89.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Kathleen have a vision of during her press conference?
(a) Of what her baby will look like when it is born.
(b) Herself in a past life.
(c) The Virgin Mary.
(d) The Devil.
2. What conclusion does Mrs. Walsh come to as she watches Kathleen prepare for the press conference?
(a) That Kathleen is a liar.
(b) That Kathleen is very lonely.
(c) That Kathleen is a very sweet girl.
(d) That Kathleen is evil.
3. When Anne and Justin confront Father Rosetti, what does he eventually tell them?
(a) Father Rosetti eventually tells them about the prophecy.
(b) Father Rosetti tells them that he is not a real priest.
(c) Father Rosetti tells them that he is hearing a voice in his head.
(d) Father Rosetti eventually tells them that he knows the secret to how the girls got pregnant.
4. What is a characteristic both Colleen and Kathleen have in common?
(a) They both feel like they need to escape at times.
(b) They both enjoy reading.
(c) They are both thrilled with the attention they are getting.
(d) They both are very popular in school.
5. When they are at their safeplace in Italy, what are Anne and Justin worried about?
(a) About the girls.
(b) They may catch the polio virus.
(c) That their safeplace will be discovered.
(d) Kathleen hurting herself again.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Les Porter?
2. What does Jamie insist about his relationship with Kathleen?
3. Who does the man in the trench coat say he is?
4. When Anne and Father O'Carroll are reunited at the Beavier home, how do they react towards each other?
5. When praying with Kathleen, what does Father Rosetti pray for?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)