|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: Chapters 80-89.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne discover when preparing for the press conference?
(a) That Kathleen has been lying to her the entire time.
(b) That Kathleen's mom treats Kathleen poorly.
(c) That Kathleen's friends know what happened eight months earlier.
(d) That Kathleen's mother has been keeping Kathleen away from her friends.
2. When Anne and Father O'Carroll are reunited at the Beavier home, how do they react towards each other?
(a) They are thrilled to see each other again.
(b) They are angry they have to work with each other.
(c) They remember the feelings they had for each other years ago.
(d) They introduce themselves because they have never met before.
3. How is Jamie's personality described?
(a) A kind and generous young man.
(b) Confident, but with "inner insecurities."
(c) A stubborn young man.
(d) Rude and obnoxious.
4. Where did Colleen conceive her baby?
(a) On a rocky beach.
(b) At Liffey Glade.
(c) On a snowy mountain peak.
(d) In Boston, MA.
5. What are some ways Anne investigates Kathleen's story more thoroughly?
(a) By going to the place the baby was conceived and talking to Jamie Jordan III, Kathleen's boyfriend.
(b) Looking through pictures and reading her journal.
(c) Interviewing all her friends.
(d) Interviewing all her teachers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Kathleen have a vision of during her press conference?
2. What conclusion does Mrs. Walsh come to as she watches Kathleen prepare for the press conference?
3. According to the Pope, what happened on October 13, 1917?
4. While Kathleen is speaking at the press conference, what happens to Mrs. Walsh?
5. Six months earlier, Colleen bumped into gypsies. What did one of the gypsies think about Colleen?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)