Book One: Chapters 1-2
1. Who is the first female character to be introduced?
(b) Mrs. Walsh.
2. How old is the first female character that is introduced?
(a) She is 25.
(b) She is 18.
(c) She is 16.
(d) She is 15.
3. What city does Kathleen travel to?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) New York City.
4. Who accompanies Kathleen on her trip?
(a) Kathleen's parents.
(b) Kathleen's friends.
(c) No one.
(d) Kathleen's boyfriend.
5. Why does Kathleen take a trip to this city?
(a) To visit family.
(b) To go to a concert.
(c) To go shopping.
(d) To get an abortion.
6. How does Kathleen react to her pregnancy?
(a) She is surprised.
(b) She is devastated.
(c) She has never been happier.
(d) She has been expecting this news.
7. What is unique about Kathleen's pregnancy?
(a) She is a virgin.
(b) She is a surrogate mother.
(c) She was artifically inseminated.
(d) She is having quadruplets.
8. Where does Kathleen believe her baby was conceived?
(a) She can't remember.
(b) At a football pep rally.
(c) At her sixteenth birthday party.
(d) On a weekend trip.
This section contains 7,147 words
(approx. 24 pages at 300 words per page)