Book One: Chapters 1-2
• Kathleen Beavier, a sixteen year old virgin is introduced.
• Alone, Kathleen goes to Boston, Massachusetts to get an abortion.
• Kathleen arrives at the abortion clinic to find it empty.
• Kathleen searches the clinic and finds the doctor and nurse dead.
• Kathleen hears an evil voice in her head.
• In response to the evil voice and the traumatic events that occurred, Kathleen attempts suicide.
Book One: Chapters 3-10
• Ex-nun turned private investigator, Anne Fitzgerald, is introduced.
• Anne is hired by the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Boston to investigate some events.
• Her first assignment is to visit the polio epidemic in Los Angeles and then Kathleen, the pregnant virgin, in Rhode Island.
• Cardinal hires Anne because he knew her when she was a nun.
• Anne's troubled childhood led her to seek solace in religion and therefore become a nun.
• After some time as a nun, Anne...
This section contains 1,786 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)