|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In the Land of Avocados.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was to lead the group into the airport?
(a) Carlos and Ismael
(b) Victor and Ismael
(c) Ted and Ismael
(d) Victor and Ted
2. What did Ted say would be his fate if the illegals were caught?
(a) A felony charge
(b) the end of his career
(c) Deportation to Mexico
(d) A misdemeanor charge
3. What was the nickname of the coyote Ted met about the possibility of taking a group to Mexico?
(a) The Chicken
(b) The Gunslinger
(c) The Viper
(d) The Top Hat
4. What was the first problem that meant the car could travel only about fifty miles per hour?
5. How many children did Raquel Rendon say she had?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car did Martin drive?
2. What two games did members of the group play while waiting at the donut shop?
3. What factors did Ted say made picking fruit in Florida more difficult than in Arizona?
4. What did Ted say was the reason the group was traveling together?
5. What night did the group make the trip?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)