|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Deep into the Orchard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nickname did Ted use to refer to Phoenix?
(a) Sun City
(b) Gila City
(c) Gambling City
(d) Retirement City
2. What was the dominant crop of the region near Phoenix?
(a) Green vegetables
(b) Citrus fruits such as oranges
3. Why did Ted say American companies establish companies just over the Mexican border?
(a) Easy access to goods
(b) Cheap labor
(c) The people are needy
(d) There's a skilled labor force
4. What color was Alonso's cowboy shirt when he and Ted met?
5. About how many men did Ted say were at the coyotes' headquarters?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did the group of men pay for the car that had a broken radiator?
2. What kind of car did the coyotes pick Ted and Alfonso up in?
3. How much was the "fine" Alonso and Ted paidto the police who question them?
4. Why did several of the men make plans to leave the orchard?
5. How much money did Alonso need to borrow for his bus ticket to the job he expected to get?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)