The Gringo and the Mexicano
1. What did Ted Conner say made him "an unlikely wetback?"
(a) His lack of knowledge about the culture
(b) His interest in the Mexicans
(c) His lack of knowledge about the language
(d) His blonde hair and blue eyes
2. What was Ted Conner's profession?
(a) Immigration police
(b) Movie producer
3. Where did Ted meet Alonso?
(a) On a truck
(b) In jail
(c) On a train
(d) On a bus
4. What color was Alonso's cowboy shirt when he and Ted met?
5. How old was Alonso when he first left Mexico for America?
6. What did Alonso say was the best thing about America?
(b) The language
(d) The people
7. Why did Ted say American companies establish companies just over the Mexican border?
(a) Cheap labor
(b) The people are needy
(c) Easy access to goods
(d) There's a skilled labor force
This section contains 4,181 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)