|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Coyote allow to bet all of his money when she claims to be lucky?
(b) A dancing girl.
(c) A newlywed bride.
2. Who is riding on Lonnie's Harley with him when he arrives at Calliope's apartment in the chapter titled "All Happy Families?"
(d) No one.
3. What won't anyone in the Spirit World do with Coyote?
(c) Tell stories.
(d) Have dinner.
4. When Sam arrives at the hotel in Las Vegas, to whom does he give his car keys?
(c) The valet.
5. What does Lonnie do when Cheryl complains about their vacation?
(a) Points a pistol at her head.
(b) Punches her.
(c) Hugs her.
(d) Shoves her and tells her to leave if she doesn't like it.
6. What scares Calliope as she tries to sleep in her car?
(a) Loud cars driving by.
(c) A coyote.
(d) Gun shots.
7. What does Old Mother tell Coyote to think of when he hears his heart beat?
(b) The hunt.
(c) The Great Spirit.
(d) Drums and home.
8. Where does the nurse tell Sam that Pokey should be?
(a) In a casket.
(b) At home.
(c) At the morgue.
(d) In the Intensive Care Unit.
9. What does M.F. finally notice about Sam when he catches up to them to get the limo back?
(a) Sam has golden eyes.
(b) Sam is a wanted fugitive.
(c) Sam is an Indian.
(d) Sam is very tall.
10. Why does Calliope say she slept with Sam so soon?
(a) To make Lonnie jealous.
(b) To get past the wanting.
(c) So that he would stay with her.
(d) She was hoping to get pregnant.
11. Who does Sam learn is dead when he reaches the Hunts Alone house?
12. What happens to the police officer who is trying to chase Calliope when he gets out of his car?
(a) He trips over a rabbit.
(b) A raven flies at his head.
(c) He is sprayed by a skunk.
(d) He is attacked by a coyote.
13. What does Coyote claim he needs to get a ride in the hotel limo with M.F.?
(a) Get money from another hotel.
(b) Find Sam.
(c) Go to the doctor.
(d) Get to the airport.
14. What does Sam see out the window at the breakfast stop in Utah?
(a) Lonnie's motorcycle.
(b) A raven.
(c) A black limo.
(d) A coyote.
15. After Aaron tells Sam there's no need for Sam to sell his shares, what does Sam find Gabriella doing when he enters his office?
(b) Talking on the phone.
(d) Painting her nails.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sam stop for breakfast in Utah?
2. What does M.F.'s father call him when he wakes up in the hospital?
3. Who does Coyote say they will need to trick to get Grubb back?
4. What is the name of Sam's hotel in Las Vegas?
5. Who tells Pokey to warn Coyote that there is death where he goes?
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)