|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gabriella tell Sam people at his complex have been calling to complain about?
(a) Sam's Indian visitor.
(b) Sam's dog.
(c) Sam's lack of cleanliness.
(d) Loud music.
2. What color is the car Lloyd Commerce drives?
(b) Mint green.
(d) Powder blue.
3. What does the young Indian turn into after Sam knocks him out?
(a) A black coyote.
(b) A crow.
4. In Chapter 4, what does Sam suddenly realize about his secretary Gabriella?
(a) She has been stealing from him.
(b) She is in love with Sam.
(c) She is extremely ugly.
(d) She is not a competent secretary.
5. How does Coyote try to get a good name?
(a) Trick the namer.
(b) Endear himself to the Crow Indians.
(c) Bribe the Great Spirit.
(d) Stay up all night.
6. What does Aaron say the Indian attacked Cable with?
(a) His fists.
(b) A club.
(c) A bow and arrow.
(d) A tomahawk.
7. Who helps Old Man Coyote make land?
(a) Four ducks.
(b) The bison.
(c) The horses.
(d) Three turtles.
8. When Sam demands to know the young Indian's identity, what does the Indian tell him?
(a) He is the Great Spirit.
(b) He is Samson Hunts Alone's spirit helper.
(c) He is Pokey Medicine Wing.
(d) He is Old Man Coyote's son.
9. Where does Adeline imagine she sees is a body in the grass?
(a) Crow Country Cafe.
(b) Wiley's Food and Gas.
(c) Tangerine Tree Cafe.
(d) The school.
10. Where are Kiro Yashamoto and his family going when they find Pokey ill?
(a) To church.
(b) To an ancient Indian medicine wheel.
(c) To the grocer store.
(d) To a teepee village.
11. When he goes to a party in 1973, which girl does Sam lust after ?
(a) Ellen Black Feather.
(b) Alice White Wing.
(c) Mary Black Feather.
(d) Sally Red Beak.
12. What does Calliope feed a lizard before getting into Sam's car?
(a) A leaf.
(b) A worm.
(c) A piece of her sandwich.
(d) A moth.
13. Who does Sam see pass by as he is leaving Crow Country?
(a) Aaron Aaron.
(b) Ellen Black Feather.
(d) Lloyd Commerce.
14. Who does Pokey worry that Sam has seen in his dream about Lloyd Commerce?
(a) Old Man Coyote.
(c) Lloyd Commerce.
15. What is the bad omen Pokey sees while speaking with Adeline in Chapter 2?
(a) Brown bat.
(c) Screech owl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pokey tell Sam a Crow must do with his first deer kill?
2. How does Coyote describe being safe to Sam?
3. After learning he's been voted out of the complex, what does Sam find when he enters his office?
4. What consolation prize does Coyote receive when he gets the last name left?
5. What name does Harlan call Sam after he passes out in the sweat lodge?
This section contains 507 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)