|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: ch. 35-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Calliope living with when she changed her name to Calliope?
(a) A construction worker.
(b) A sculptor.
(c) An Indian.
(d) Her mother.
2. In the chapter titled "Coyote Gets His Powers," who decides to rename the animal people?
(b) The Great Spirit.
(c) The Crow Indians.
3. Where does Sam go when he flees Crow Country?
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) Santa Barbara.
4. What is a woman doing behind Coyote while he's using Sam's cheating machine?
(a) Singing loudly.
(b) Impatiently tapping her foot.
(c) Coughing incessantly.
(d) Talking loudly on her cell phone.
5. In the chapter titled "Nevermore," why does Aaron claim there is no longer any need for Sam to sell him his shares?
(a) Sam will lose his shares when he goes to jail.
(b) Cable has decided to purchase a policy.
(c) Sam's shares are unimportant.
(d) The lawsuit is behind them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the cause of M.F. being kicked off his college sports team?
2. What won't anyone in the Spirit World do with Coyote?
3. When Sam arrives at the hotel in Las Vegas, to whom does he give his car keys?
4. What dinner does Calliope ruin?
5. What does Lonnie do when Cheryl complains about their vacation?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)