|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: ch. 25-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what does Sam suddenly realize about his secretary Gabriella?
(a) She has been stealing from him.
(b) She is in love with Sam.
(c) She is extremely ugly.
(d) She is not a competent secretary.
2. What place is Sam leaving when he sees a girl that overwhelms him with desire?
(a) His apartment.
(b) His office.
(c) A cafe.
(d) A bank.
3. When Chapter 1 begins, how many years has it been since Sam fled Crow Country?
4. Who was Calliope living with when she changed her name to Calliope?
(a) A construction worker.
(b) An Indian.
(c) Her mother.
(d) A sculptor.
5. Who is Bonner Newton?
(a) President of the Guild.
(b) An old friend of Sam's.
(c) Calliope's boss.
(d) Lonnie's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Sam demands to know the young Indian's identity, what does the Indian tell him?
2. What does Sam tell Coyote will happen if the police run a background check on Sam?
3. What does Adeline say has happened to her children since she found Pokey?
4. After the hunting bet, what kind of game does Coyote play that causes him to lose his butt?
5. After Aaron tells Sam there's no need for Sam to sell his shares, what does Sam find Gabriella doing when he enters his office?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)