|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: ch. 25-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pokey summon Old Man Coyote from to ask him to help Sam?
(a) The women's locker room.
(b) A Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurant.
(c) A cave.
(d) A gentlemen's club.
2. After the hunting bet, what kind of game does Coyote play that causes him to lose his butt?
(b) A shell game.
(c) A hand game.
(d) A race.
3. How does Coyote describe being safe to Sam?
(a) As cowardly.
(b) As boring.
(c) As being smart.
(d) As being afraid.
4. What does Lloyd Commerce sell?
(b) Kitchen gadgets.
(c) A cleaning device.
5. In the chapter titled "A White Picket Fence Around Chaos," what is wrong with Yiffer and Nina when they return home?
(a) Yiffer has been beatten.
(b) They both have food poisoning.
(c) They are drunk.
(d) Nina is ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are the eyes of the Indian who asks Sam if he wants Calliope?
2. Why is Sam able to get his first job after he flees?
3. What does Sam warn Coyote to avoid in Las Vegas?
4. Who is riding on Lonnie's Harley with him when he arrives at Calliope's apartment in the chapter titled "All Happy Families?"
5. When Chapter 1 begins, how many years has it been since Sam fled Crow Country?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)