|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: ch. 17-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Sam demands to know the young Indian's identity, what does the Indian tell him?
(a) He is Samson Hunts Alone's spirit helper.
(b) He is Old Man Coyote's son.
(c) He is Pokey Medicine Wing.
(d) He is the Great Spirit.
2. Where does Pokey summon Old Man Coyote from to ask him to help Sam?
(a) The women's locker room.
(b) A gentlemen's club.
(c) A cave.
(d) A Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurant.
3. What does Lloyd Commerce sell?
(a) A cleaning device.
(b) Kitchen gadgets.
4. What does Sam decide to do when he can't find the Spirit World in 1967?
(a) Give up on the old ways.
(b) Try again the next day.
(c) Fabricate a vision.
(d) Tell Pokey he couldn't do it.
5. What do Sam and Calliope hear as they are having sex in her apartment?
(a) Grubb crying.
(b) Loud music from the next apartment.
(c) A coyote howling.
(d) A door slam downstairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the cop Sam pushes off the cliff?
2. In the chapter titled "Coyote Gets His Powers," who decides to rename the animal people?
3. What color are the eyes of the Indian who asks Sam if he wants Calliope?
4. What is Sam toasted with as he is leaving Crow Country?
5. Who does Sam see pass by as he is leaving Crow Country?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)