|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: ch. 17-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Coyote try to get a good name?
(a) Trick the namer.
(b) Bribe the Great Spirit.
(c) Endear himself to the Crow Indians.
(d) Stay up all night.
2. Who do Calliope, Nina, and Yiffer hide from on the morning after Sam and Calliope's dinner date?
(a) Yard sale people.
(d) The police.
3. What name does Harlan call Sam after he passes out in the sweat lodge?
(a) Squats Behind a Tree.
(b) Wears a Skirt.
(c) Laughing Coyote.
(d) Hunts Alone.
4. How does Sam feel from the moment he gets to Santa Barbara?
5. Where does Pokey summon Old Man Coyote from to ask him to help Sam?
(a) A gentlemen's club.
(b) A cave.
(c) A Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurant.
(d) The women's locker room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first job Sam is hired to do after leaving the reservation?
2. What do Sam and Calliope do with Grubb when Yiffer and Nina leave the apartment?
3. Adeline recently converts to which religion?
4. What is the name of the biker Lonnie sends to Spagnola's apartment?
5. Who does Sam see pass by as he is leaving Crow Country?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)