|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: ch. 17-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Harlan call Sam after he passes out in the sweat lodge?
(a) Squats Behind a Tree.
(b) Laughing Coyote.
(c) Hunts Alone.
(d) Wears a Skirt.
2. When Sam demands to know the young Indian's identity, what does the Indian tell him?
(a) He is Samson Hunts Alone's spirit helper.
(b) He is Pokey Medicine Wing.
(c) He is Old Man Coyote's son.
(d) He is the Great Spirit.
3. In Chapter 8, what is Calliope thinking about as she waits for Sam to pick her up from work?
(a) A date with Sam.
(b) Getting her car fixed.
(c) Her money troubles.
(d) The past lives of lizards.
4. After learning he's been voted out of the complex, what does Sam find when he enters his office?
(a) A black coyote.
(b) Calliope using his telephone.
(c) The Indian having sex with Gabriella.
(d) Aaron rifling through his desk.
5. Between the ages of seven and nine, in which religion was Calliope raised?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam do that first catches Aaron Aaron's attention?
2. Where does Sam go when he flees Crow Country?
3. Where does Sam give Calliope a ride to when he first meets her?
4. Who does Cochran's secretary tell him is waiting in his office in the chapter titled "Five Faces of Coyote Blue?"
5. What is Lonnie's last name?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)