|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: ch. 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Sam and Calliope hear as they are having sex in her apartment?
(a) A coyote howling.
(b) Grubb crying.
(c) A door slam downstairs.
(d) Loud music from the next apartment.
2. In Chapter 8, what is Calliope thinking about as she waits for Sam to pick her up from work?
(a) A date with Sam.
(b) Her money troubles.
(c) Getting her car fixed.
(d) The past lives of lizards.
3. Where does Calliope work?
(a) Buster's Bar.
(b) Apple Tree Cafe.
(c) Tangerine Tree Cafe.
(d) Billy's Bar.
4. What color are the eyes of the Indian who asks Sam if he wants Calliope?
(a) Deep brown.
(b) Bright blue.
5. What is the name of Nina and Yiffer's son?
(a) Yiffer, Jr.
(b) J. Nigel Yiffworth, Esquire.
(d) Graham Yiffworth, Esquire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sam give Calliope a ride to when he first meets her?
2. What is Lonnie doing while he listens to Calliope and Sam above him?
3. Who does Pokey worry that Sam has seen in his dream about Lloyd Commerce?
4. When Chapter 1 begins, how many years has it been since Sam fled Crow Country?
5. What is the name of the cop Sam pushes off the cliff?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)