|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: ch. 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lonnie doing while he listens to Calliope and Sam above him?
(a) Playing with his gun.
(b) Sharpening a knife.
(c) Doing his dishes.
(d) Cleaning his apartment.
2. Who is the first person Sam meets upon visiting Calliope's apartment for their dinner date?
3. What do Sam and Calliope do with Grubb when Yiffer and Nina leave the apartment?
(a) Read to him.
(b) Change his diapers.
(c) Play hide and seek.
(d) Feed him dinner.
4. In the chapter titled "The God, the Bad and the Ugly?," what does Sam use to knock the young Indian unconscious.
(a) A thick telephone book.
(b) A baseball bat.
(c) His fist.
(d) His phone.
5. Where does Calliope work?
(a) Tangerine Tree Cafe.
(b) Buster's Bar.
(c) Billy's Bar.
(d) Apple Tree Cafe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam decide to do when he can't find the Spirit World in 1967?
2. Why is Sam able to get his first job after he flees?
3. Who does Spagnola tell Sam he saw jumping off Sam's deck?
4. What threat does Lonnie make against Calliope with on the night Sam comes to Calliope's apartment for dinner?
5. What does the young Indian turn into after Sam knocks him out?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)