|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: ch. 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Calliope living with when she changed her name to Calliope?
(a) A construction worker.
(b) An Indian.
(c) Her mother.
(d) A sculptor.
2. What does the young Indian turn into after Sam knocks him out?
(a) A black coyote.
(d) A crow.
3. What does Calliope feed a lizard before getting into Sam's car?
(a) A leaf.
(b) A moth.
(c) A worm.
(d) A piece of her sandwich.
4. Where does Sam go when he flees Crow Country?
(a) Santa Barbara.
(c) Los Angeles.
5. What does Sam find on his car seat as he leaves the meeting with Cable and Cochran?
(a) A black beetle.
(b) A note.
(c) Calliope's earring.
(d) A red feather.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what does Sam suddenly realize about his secretary Gabriella?
2. How does Pokey initially interpret Sam's dream about Lloyd Commerce?
3. What place is Sam leaving when he sees a girl that overwhelms him with desire?
4. What does Sam do that first catches Aaron Aaron's attention?
5. Why is Sam able to get his first job after he flees?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)