|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: ch. 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what does Pokey say he must do for his nephew?
(a) Warn him.
(b) Bring him home.
(c) Send him money.
2. Who helps Old Man Coyote make land?
(a) Three turtles.
(b) The horses.
(c) The bison.
(d) Four ducks.
3. Who does Sam see pass by as he is leaving Crow Country?
(a) Lloyd Commerce.
(b) Ellen Black Feather.
(c) Aaron Aaron.
4. How does Sam feel from the moment he gets to Santa Barbara?
5. Who is Pokey's spirit helper?
(a) Enos Windtree.
(c) Old Man Coyote.
(d) Sister Raven.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sam toasted with as he is leaving Crow Country?
2. In the chapter titled "Coyote Gets His Powers," who decides to rename the animal people?
3. What happened to Cable after he was attacked by the Indian?
4. What does Sam do that first catches Aaron Aaron's attention?
5. In the chapter titled "The God, the Bad and the Ugly?," what does Sam use to knock the young Indian unconscious.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)