|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: ch. 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who informs Sam that his neighbors have voted him out of the complex?
(a) His neighbor.
2. In Chapter 2, what does Pokey say he must do for his nephew?
(a) Warn him.
(b) Send him money.
(d) Bring him home.
3. What does Sam mistakenly believe Aaron is angry about concerning his meeting with Cable and Cochran?
(b) A lie Sam told Cable.
(c) Subliminal messages.
(d) Sam's inability to make the deal.
4. What happened to Cable after he was attacked by the Indian?
(a) He vomitted.
(b) He ran from the room screaming.
(c) He died.
(d) He fainted.
5. When Sam demands to know the young Indian's identity, what does the Indian tell him?
(a) He is Old Man Coyote's son.
(b) He is the Great Spirit.
(c) He is Pokey Medicine Wing.
(d) He is Samson Hunts Alone's spirit helper.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what does Sam suddenly realize about his secretary Gabriella?
2. Who helps Old Man Coyote make land?
3. In the chapter titled "Coyote Gets His Powers," who decides to rename the animal people?
4. Who was Calliope living with when she changed her name to Calliope?
5. What place is Sam leaving when he sees a girl that overwhelms him with desire?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)