|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: ch. 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Besides Pokey and Sam, how many other people are at Sam's first sweat?
2. Who was Calliope living with when she changed her name to Calliope?
(a) An Indian.
(b) A sculptor.
(c) A construction worker.
(d) Her mother.
3. How does Coyote describe being safe to Sam?
(a) As being afraid.
(b) As cowardly.
(c) As boring.
(d) As being smart.
4. What year is it when Samson Hunts Alone participates in his first sweat?
5. In the chapter titled "The God, the Bad and the Ugly?," what does Sam use to knock the young Indian unconscious.
(a) A thick telephone book.
(b) A baseball bat.
(c) His fist.
(d) His phone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aaron say Cochran is planning to do about the Indian's attack?
2. What does Sam mistakenly believe Aaron is angry about concerning his meeting with Cable and Cochran?
3. What is the bad omen Pokey sees while speaking with Adeline in Chapter 2?
4. What color are the eyes of the Indian who asks Sam if he wants Calliope?
5. What name does Harlan call Sam after he passes out in the sweat lodge?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)