|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: ch. 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Cable after he was attacked by the Indian?
(a) He ran from the room screaming.
(b) He vomitted.
(c) He died.
(d) He fainted.
2. In Chapter 2, what does Pokey say he must do for his nephew?
(a) Warn him.
(b) Bring him home.
(d) Send him money.
3. When Chapter 1 begins, how many years has it been since Sam fled Crow Country?
4. What does Sam find on his car seat as he leaves the meeting with Cable and Cochran?
(a) A note.
(b) A red feather.
(c) A black beetle.
(d) Calliope's earring.
5. What does Aaron say the Indian attacked Cable with?
(a) A tomahawk.
(b) A club.
(c) A bow and arrow.
(d) His fists.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Old Man Coyote make land?
2. In Chapter 8, what is Calliope thinking about as she waits for Sam to pick her up from work?
3. What does Pokey tell Sam a Crow must do with his first deer kill?
4. What does Sam mistakenly believe Aaron is angry about concerning his meeting with Cable and Cochran?
5. After the Indian questions Sam and offers Calliope to him, what does the Indian do?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)