|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: ch. 31-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What exit do Sam and Coyote take in the chapter titled, "Food, Gas, Enlightenment, Next Right?"
(a) Salt Lake City, Utah.
(b) Sturgis, South Dakota.
(c) Phoenix, Arizona.
(d) King's Lake, Nevada.
2. What sport did M.F. plan to play in college?
3. What do Sam and Calliope hear as they are having sex in her apartment?
(a) A coyote howling.
(b) Grubb crying.
(c) A door slam downstairs.
(d) Loud music from the next apartment.
4. After the hunting bet, what kind of game does Coyote play that causes him to lose his butt?
(a) A race.
(b) A shell game.
(d) A hand game.
5. In the chapter titled "Nevermore," why does Aaron claim there is no longer any need for Sam to sell him his shares?
(a) Sam's shares are unimportant.
(b) The lawsuit is behind them.
(c) Cable has decided to purchase a policy.
(d) Sam will lose his shares when he goes to jail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Grubb done that causes Lonnie to yell at Cheryl in the chapter titled, "Wheels, Deals and the Persistence of Visions?"
2. What name does Harlan call Sam after he passes out in the sweat lodge?
3. What reason does Sam give for being unable to have sex with Calliope?
4. What does M.F. finally notice about Sam when he catches up to them to get the limo back?
5. What does Aaron say the Indian attacked Cable with?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)