|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: ch. 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sam toasted with as he is leaving Crow Country?
(a) A beer.
(b) A cup of coffee.
(c) A bottle of Coca Cola.
(d) A glass of champagne.
2. When Chapter 1 begins, how many years has it been since Sam fled Crow Country?
3. Who might take notice if Aaron's name appears next to Sam's name in the newspaper?
(a) Aaron's ex-wife.
(b) The IRS.
(d) The police.
4. What color are the eyes of the Indian who asks Sam if he wants Calliope?
(b) Deep brown.
(c) Bright blue.
5. What happened to Cable after he was attacked by the Indian?
(a) He died.
(b) He ran from the room screaming.
(c) He vomitted.
(d) He fainted.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Sam's first mentor?
2. Where does Calliope work?
3. What is the bad omen Pokey sees while speaking with Adeline in Chapter 2?
4. After Sam leaves the reservation, who refers him to a "coyote" for help?
5. What does Sam's friend suggest he might pass as after fleeing Crow Country?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)