|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: ch. 23-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the chapter titled "The God, the Bad and the Ugly?," what does Sam use to knock the young Indian unconscious.
(a) His phone.
(b) His fist.
(c) A baseball bat.
(d) A thick telephone book.
2. Who helps Sam flee Crow Country?
(a) Enos Windtree.
(b) Billy Two Irons.
(c) Ellen Black Feather.
(d) Pokey Medicine Wing.
3. After learning he's been voted out of the complex, what does Sam find when he enters his office?
(a) Calliope using his telephone.
(b) A black coyote.
(c) Aaron rifling through his desk.
(d) The Indian having sex with Gabriella.
4. What is Sam toasted with as he is leaving Crow Country?
(a) A cup of coffee.
(b) A bottle of Coca Cola.
(c) A beer.
(d) A glass of champagne.
5. Why is Sam able to get his first job after he flees?
(a) Sam proves he can lift a lot of weight.
(b) The boss is also an Indian.
(c) The boss can tell he's a hard worker.
(d) He can speak English.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam warn Coyote to avoid in Las Vegas?
2. In the chapter titled "Coyote Gets His Powers," who decides to rename the animal people?
3. After the hunting bet, what kind of game does Coyote play that causes him to lose his butt?
4. Who does Calliope tell Sam Lonnie is afraid of?
5. After Sam leaves the reservation, who refers him to a "coyote" for help?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)