|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: ch. 23-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Coyote describe being safe to Sam?
(a) As being smart.
(b) As boring.
(c) As cowardly.
(d) As being afraid.
2. What does Pokey tell Sam a Crow must do with his first deer kill?
(a) Freeze it and eat it only after he has made his second kill.
(b) Give it away.
(c) Keep it for his family.
(d) Burn it as an offering to the gods.
3. What is the first job Sam is hired to do after leaving the reservation?
(c) Road crew.
(d) Farm hand.
4. What reason does Sam give for being unable to have sex with Calliope?
(a) He doesn't like children, and she has one.
(b) She is not attractive.
(c) Her apartment is too chaotic.
(d) He is ill.
5. When Sam arrives at the hotel in Las Vegas, to whom does he give his car keys?
(a) The valet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Coyote say the woman behind him won't be helped by the cheating machine?
2. What does Aaron say the Indian attacked Cable with?
3. After the hunting bet, what kind of game does Coyote play that causes him to lose his butt?
4. What does Sam explain to Coyote when they reach Las Vegas?
5. What does Coyote call "Sam's cheating machine"?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)