|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: ch. 23-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the prize for the winner of the hunting bet in Coyote's story?
(a) A fine feast.
(b) A chance to sleep with the other's wife.
(c) A pouch of gold.
(d) The ability to shape-shift.
2. What does Sam warn Coyote to avoid in Las Vegas?
(a) Naked women.
(b) Street vendors.
3. How many times does Spagnola shoot at the coyote on Sam's patio?
4. In the chapter titled "A White Picket Fence Around Chaos," what is wrong with Yiffer and Nina when they return home?
(a) They are drunk.
(b) They both have food poisoning.
(c) Nina is ill.
(d) Yiffer has been beatten.
5. What happened to Cable after he was attacked by the Indian?
(a) He ran from the room screaming.
(b) He vomitted.
(c) He fainted.
(d) He died.
Short Answer Questions
1. When he goes to a party in 1973, which girl does Sam lust after ?
2. What mode of transportation does Sam take as he leaves Crow Country?
3. What does the young Indian turn into after Sam knocks him out?
4. After learning he's been voted out of the complex, what does Sam find when he enters his office?
5. What is Sam toasted with as he is leaving Crow Country?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)