|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: ch. 23-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gabriella tell Sam people at his complex have been calling to complain about?
(a) Loud music.
(b) Sam's dog.
(c) Sam's Indian visitor.
(d) Sam's lack of cleanliness.
2. Why does Coyote say the woman behind him won't be helped by the cheating machine?
(a) She will still have a lousy singing voice.
(b) She will still be fat.
(c) She will still lose at gambling.
(d) She will still be ugly.
3. What does Coyote give Sam at Calliope's apartment?
(a) A golden feather.
(c) A medicine pouch.
(d) A rolodex card.
4. How does Coyote describe being safe to Sam?
(a) As being smart.
(b) As being afraid.
(c) As boring.
(d) As cowardly.
5. What is the name of the cop Sam pushes off the cliff?
(b) Billy Two Irons.
(c) Ellen Black Feather.
(d) Enos Windtree.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who informs Sam that his neighbors have voted him out of the complex?
2. What name is Sam known by in Crow Country?
3. What does Sam's friend suggest he might pass as after fleeing Crow Country?
4. In the chapter titled "Coyote Gets His Powers," who decides to rename the animal people?
5. Who might take notice if Aaron's name appears next to Sam's name in the newspaper?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)