|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: ch. 23-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who might take notice if Aaron's name appears next to Sam's name in the newspaper?
(a) Aaron's ex-wife.
(b) The police.
(c) The IRS.
2. Who does Spagnola tell Sam he saw jumping off Sam's deck?
(a) An Indian.
(d) A coyote.
3. What mode of transportation does Sam take as he leaves Crow Country?
4. Where does Sam talk to Coyote after Nina and Yiffer return home and Grubb wakes up crying?
(a) On the sidewalk.
(b) At a bar down the street.
(c) In the hallway.
(d) In the bathroom.
5. How does Sam feel from the moment he gets to Santa Barbara?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the biker use to break Spagnola's legs?
2. What is a woman doing behind Coyote while he's using Sam's cheating machine?
3. In the chapter titled "A White Picket Fence Around Chaos," what is wrong with Yiffer and Nina when they return home?
4. What does Gabriella tell Sam people at his complex have been calling to complain about?
5. What consolation prize does Coyote receive when he gets the last name left?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)