|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: ch. 29-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Coyote tells Sam he is gone, what else does he say is gone?
(a) Sam's job.
(b) Sam's magic.
(d) The girl.
2. Who tells Sam people spotted a polar bear at Motion Marine?
(c) Detective Rivera.
3. How does Coyote describe being safe to Sam?
(a) As being smart.
(b) As boring.
(c) As being afraid.
(d) As cowardly.
4. What does Cheryl tell Calliope she and Lonnie will do for Calliope?
(a) Win money.
(b) Bet on black.
(c) Roll sevens.
(d) Play the slot machines.
5. What does Coyote take off in the story of Coyote and Cottontail?
(a) His big teeth.
(b) His penis.
(c) His fur.
(d) His tail.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Bonner Newton?
2. How does Sam respond to the thing sitting in the corner of his office?
3. Who does Spagnola tell Sam he saw jumping off Sam's deck?
4. What is the explanation offered by the person who tells Sam about the polar bear?
5. In the chapter titled "The God, the Bad and the Ugly?," what does Sam use to knock the young Indian unconscious.
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)