|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: ch. 29-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Coyote try to get a good name?
(a) Stay up all night.
(b) Bribe the Great Spirit.
(c) Endear himself to the Crow Indians.
(d) Trick the namer.
2. How does Pokey initially interpret Sam's dream about Lloyd Commerce?
(a) They are supposed to become house cleaners.
(b) Sam will leave his people.
(c) They are supposed to turn their dreams into money.
(d) Sam will be a salesman some day.
3. When Coyote tells Sam he is gone, what else does he say is gone?
(a) Sam's job.
(b) Sam's magic.
(c) The girl.
4. In the chapter titled "Nevermore," why does Aaron claim there is no longer any need for Sam to sell him his shares?
(a) Sam will lose his shares when he goes to jail.
(b) Sam's shares are unimportant.
(c) Cable has decided to purchase a policy.
(d) The lawsuit is behind them.
5. What is the explanation offered by the person who tells Sam about the polar bear?
(a) Someone put hallucinogens in the water.
(b) The animal the people saw was just a big white dog.
(c) The people are lying.
(d) A polar bear escaped from the zoo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Coyote take off in the story of Coyote and Cottontail?
2. After Aaron tells Sam there's no need for Sam to sell his shares, what does Sam find Gabriella doing when he enters his office?
3. In the story of Coyote and Cottontail, what does Coyote disguise himself as?
4. What does Cheryl tell Calliope she and Lonnie will do for Calliope?
5. Who informs Sam that his neighbors have voted him out of the complex?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)