|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: ch. 29-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sam see out the window at the breakfast stop in Utah?
(a) A coyote.
(b) Lonnie's motorcycle.
(c) A black limo.
(d) A raven.
2. Who is Bonner Newton?
(a) An old friend of Sam's.
(b) President of the Guild.
(c) Lonnie's father.
(d) Calliope's boss.
3. After Aaron tells Sam there's no need for Sam to sell his shares, what does Sam find Gabriella doing when he enters his office?
(a) Talking on the phone.
(c) Painting her nails.
4. Whose clothes does Coyote put on before going to get Grubb?
(a) His own.
5. In the chapter titled "Nevermore," why does Aaron claim there is no longer any need for Sam to sell him his shares?
(a) Sam will lose his shares when he goes to jail.
(b) Cable has decided to purchase a policy.
(c) Sam's shares are unimportant.
(d) The lawsuit is behind them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Coyote take off in the story of Coyote and Cottontail?
2. What consolation prize does Coyote receive when he gets the last name left?
3. What does the young Indian turn into after Sam knocks him out?
4. In the chapter titled "Coyote Gets His Powers," who decides to rename the animal people?
5. In the memory Coyote sends Sam about breaking into a cemetery, whose grave does Sam want to see?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)