|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: ch. 29-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Guild meet in Sturgis?
(a) An abandoned warehouse.
(b) A Guild member's house.
(c) A motorcycle shop.
(d) A farm.
2. Who tells Sam people spotted a polar bear at Motion Marine?
(a) Detective Rivera.
3. When Coyote tells Sam he is gone, what else does he say is gone?
(a) Sam's magic.
(b) Sam's job.
(c) The girl.
4. In the chapter titled "Nevermore," why does Aaron claim there is no longer any need for Sam to sell him his shares?
(a) Cable has decided to purchase a policy.
(b) Sam will lose his shares when he goes to jail.
(c) The lawsuit is behind them.
(d) Sam's shares are unimportant.
5. In the memory Coyote sends Sam about breaking into a cemetery, whose grave does Sam want to see?
(a) Sam's mother's.
(d) George Washington's.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the chapter titled "Coyote Gets His Powers," who decides to rename the animal people?
2. When he goes to a party in 1973, which girl does Sam lust after ?
3. What is the explanation offered by the person who tells Sam about the polar bear?
4. How does Coyote describe being safe to Sam?
5. Who is Bonner Newton?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)