Mid-Book Test (up to Pages 149 - 286)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who steals Lisbeth's admirer?
2. What is the significance of the name Mirah?
3. What reason does Lisbeth give Wenceslas to convince him not to write to anyone from jail about his predicament?
4. Who is Madame Marneffe's father?
5. Who gives money to Adeline's cook so that she may provide a meal for the family?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. After Wenceslas sells his bronze group, who comes to visit Lisbeth at her flat? What...
This section contains 1,126 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)