1. Who is the author of Cousin Bette?
Honoré de Balzac.
2. The author dedicates the novel to a scholar who studies which writer?
3. In his dedication, to what job does the author compare his work as a novelist?
Doctor of social medicine.
4. What year does the novel take place?
5. What award does Monseiur Crevel wear on his National Guard uniform?
A ribbon of the Legion of Honor.
6. What particular significance does the name d'Ervy have to the Baron?
It is his birthplace.
7. How much older is the Baroness than her cousin Bette?
This section contains 4,759 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)