Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of Cousin Bette?
2. The author dedicates the novel to a scholar who studies which writer?
3. In his dedication, to what job does the author compare his work as a novelist?
4. What year does the novel take place?
5. What award does Monseiur Crevel wear on his National Guard uniform?
6. What particular significance does the name d'Ervy have to the Baron?
7. How much older is the Baroness than her cousin Bette?
This section contains 4,759 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)