|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 287 to 437.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Jenny Cadine's protector?
(a) The Baroness.
(b) Cousin Bette.
(c) Monsieur Crevel.
(d) Monsieur Hulot.
2. Besides leading Wenceslas astray, for what other family disgrace is Baron Hulot responsible?
(a) Victorin's professional difficulties.
(b) Victorin's professional difficulties.
(c) Lisbeth's personal difficulties.
(d) Victorin's financial difficulties.
3. Who convinces Crevel not to lend Adeline the 200,000 francs that she is in dire need of?
(a) Lisbeth Fischer.
(b) Valerie Marneffe.
(c) Marshal Hulot.
(d) Celestine Crevel.
4. After her apparent break with Valerie Marneffe, what event makes Lisbeth extremely happy?
(a) The financial troubles of Victorin Hulot.
(b) The failing health of Baron Hulot.
(c) The publication of her first marriage banns to Marshal Hulot.
(d) The dissolution of Adeline's marriage.
5. What does Johann Fischer plan to do in the event that Baron Hulot cannot help him out of his predicament?
Short Answer Questions
1. What professional position is Hector Hulot exercising while he is living with Atala Judici?
2. How many years of government service had Hector Hulot served before his resignation?
3. What financial difficulty do the Marneffes face?
4. Where does Valerie arrange to meet Montejanos clandestinely after her guests have retired?
5. Whom does Baron Hulot turn to for help after his disgrace?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)