|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 287 to 437.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives money to Adeline's cook so that she may provide a meal for the family?
(a) Victorin Hulot.
(b) Monsieur Crevel.
(c) Baron Hulot.
(d) Marshal Hulot.
2. What had been Monsieur Crevel's profession?
3. What proof of the affair between Valerie and Hector Hulot is in the possession of Monsieur Marneffe?
(b) Diary entries.
4. Who arranges for Wenceslas to be released from prison?
(b) The Baron.
5. The author dedicates the novel to a scholar who studies which writer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has the Baroness' brother-in-law never married?
2. Besides leading Wenceslas astray, for what other family disgrace is Baron Hulot responsible?
3. Who informs Hector that Valerie Marneffe conspired with her husband to blackmail him?
4. What type of a business does the Duc D'Heuronville pay to have the Baron set up in Olympe Bijou's name?
5. What proof of Wenceslas' infidelity does Hortense receive?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)