|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 287 to 437.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after moving to the Rue Vaneau does Valerie wait before receiving Monsieur Crevel?
(a) Three months.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Three years.
(d) Three days.
2. Who does Wenceslas tell Lisbeth has purchased his group?
(a) The Comte of Montcornet.
(b) The Duc d'Herouville.
(c) Monsieur Crevel.
(d) The Baron.
3. According to the narrator, what is the fundamental feature of Lisbeth's character?
4. How much does Crevel agree to pay for a copy of the silver group ordered by Valerie?
(a) Ten thousand francs.
(b) A thousand crowns.
(c) Three thousand sous.
(d) Fifteen hundred pounds.
5. To which Shakespeare character does the narrator compare Montejanos, due to his physique and complexion?
Short Answer Questions
1. What had been Monsieur Crevel's profession?
2. Whom does Madame Nourisson use to tempt the Baron Montes de Montejanos?
3. How much time elapses between his mother's funeral and the time when Victorin hears of his father's remarriage?
4. How does the Baron find out about his brother's death?
5. On what condition does Adeline take Baron Hulot home from Marshal Hulot's house?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)