|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 287 to 437.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lisbeth know the Marneffes?
(a) They attend the same church.
(b) They live in the same building.
(c) They work in the same building.
(d) Lisbeth worked for Monsieur Marneffe.
2. What book does Adeline read constantly after being banished to her apartment on the Rue Plumet?
(a) The Holy Bible.
(b) The Sorrows of Young Werther.
(c) Pride and Prejudice.
(d) Imitation of Christ.
3. What affliction that never leaves her strikes Adeline during her second meeting with Crevel?
(a) A nervous tremor.
(c) Partial facial paralysis.
(d) A limp.
4. How many suitors has Lisbeth rejected?
5. Who is Jenny Cadine's protector?
(a) Cousin Bette.
(b) Monsieur Crevel.
(c) The Baroness.
(d) Monsieur Hulot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Baron Hulot do after learning of his brother's death?
2. What subject does Lisbeth's beau teach?
3. What complaint does Lisbeth have when the Baron goes to her flat looking for Valerie?
4. How long after moving to the Rue Vaneau does Valerie wait before receiving Monsieur Crevel?
5. What piece of evidence does Crevel provide the Baron with to prove his clandestine meetings with Valerie in his little house on the Rue du Dauphin?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)