|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 287 to 437.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To which Shakespeare character does the narrator compare Montejanos, due to his physique and complexion?
2. What news does Valerie reveal to Wenceslas in the first letter she writes to him?
(a) She is hosting a party.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She is moving into a new house.
(d) She is canceling her order.
3. With what major event do the beginnings of Monsieur Hulot's infidelities coincide?
(a) The end of the monarchy.
(b) The end of the empire.
(c) The French Revolution.
(d) The Glorious Revolution.
4. How do Monsieur Hulot and Monsieur Crevel become acquainted?
(a) Through their children.
(b) Through their parents.
(c) Through their mistresses.
(d) Through their military service.
5. With whom is Lisbeth on good terms in all of the houses she frequents?
(a) The children.
(b) The pets.
(c) The young men.
(d) The servants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wenceslas produce in the early part of his marriage in addition to and contrasting with the statue he has been hired to design by the Prince of Wissembourg?
2. What nickname does the Baron give to Lisbeth?
3. What circumstances led to Stidman's introduction to Valerie in the Rue Vaneau?
4. What does Crevel give to Valerie in exchange for her promise of being his exclusively?
5. What is the amount of Mademoiselle Hortense's dowry expected to be?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)