|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 287 to 437.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Victorin Hulot hire to help him resolve his problem with Valerie Marneffe and Celestin Crevel?
(a) Lisbeth Fischer.
(b) The military police.
(c) Madame Saint-Esteve.
(d) The Prince of Wissembourg.
2. Who is the third man to whom Valerie Marneffe tells he is going to be the father of her child?
3. What is the Baron Montes de Montejanos's nickname?
(c) Nanny Goat.
4. How many years of government service had Hector Hulot served before his resignation?
5. Which couple does the Baron Montes de Montejanos discover in a compromising position while accompanied by Madame Nourisson?
(a) Hector Hulot and Olympe Bijou.
(b) Valerie Marneffe and Wenceslas Steinbock.
(c) Valerie Marneffe and Celestin Crevel.
(d) Hector Hulot and Atala Judici.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Marshal Hulot three days after he repays the 200,000 francs to the State?
2. How much does Crevel agree to pay for a copy of the silver group ordered by Valerie?
3. What "medicine" does Marshal Hulot prescribe for Hector after his disgrace and resignation?
4. Who intercepts the letter that Valerie writes to Wenceslas?
5. What proof of Wenceslas' infidelity does Hortense receive?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)