|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 287 to 437.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who considers herself to be the family confessional?
(b) Jenny Cadine.
2. What is Vauvinet's profession?
(b) Government Official.
3. According to the narrator, no men are more humane than those of which group?
4. What "medicine" does Marshal Hulot prescribe for Hector after his disgrace and resignation?
(b) A pair of pistols.
(c) A passage to America.
5. Where does the Baroness come from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Wenceslas tell Lisbeth has purchased his group?
2. Upon learning of his deception at the hands of Valerie, in whom does Hector confide first?
3. Who is the author of Cousin Bette?
4. Who buys the group from Wenceslas?
5. Where does Bette convince Wenceslas to go despite Hortense forbidding him from doing so?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)