|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 149 - 286.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bette convince Wenceslas to go despite Hortense forbidding him from doing so?
(a) Valerie Marneffe's house.
(b) Celestin Crevel's house.
(c) His studio.
(d) Stidman's house.
2. Who is Jenny Cadine's protector?
(a) The Baroness.
(b) Monsieur Hulot.
(c) Monsieur Crevel.
(d) Cousin Bette.
3. With whom does Wenceslas claim to be dining while he is at Valerie Marneffe's house?
(a) Hulot and Crevel.
(b) Vignon and Vauvinet.
(c) Stidman and Wissembourg.
(d) Chanor and Florent.
4. After Wenceslas and Hortense quarrel about Valerie Marneffe, where does Lisbeth go to live?
(a) With Victorin.
(b) In the Rue Vaneau.
(c) With Marshal Hulot.
(d) With Adeline.
5. What type of woman does Monsieur Crevel confess to Lisbeth that he has never had until his relationship with Valerie?
(a) A society woman.
(b) A talented woman.
(c) A beautiful woman.
(d) A decent woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what major event do the beginnings of Monsieur Hulot's infidelities coincide?
2. Where does the Baroness come from?
3. Which country does Monsieur Crevel dream of visiting?
4. Who does Wenceslas tell Lisbeth has purchased his group?
5. How much does Crevel agree to pay for a copy of the silver group ordered by Valerie?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)