|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 149 - 286.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long does Monsieur Crevel estimate that the Baroness will remain beautiful?
(a) Five years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) A lifetime.
(d) Fifteen years.
2. Which biblical figures does Valerie ask Wenceslas to sculpt for her?
(a) Moses and Aaron.
(b) David and Goliath.
(c) Samson and Delilah.
(d) Cain and Abel.
3. At what time does Wenceslas arrive home after dining with Valerie Marneffe?
(a) One o'clock in the morning.
(b) Eleven o'clock in the evening.
(d) Three o'clock in the morning.
4. What job does the Baroness' son aspire to?
(a) A supreme court justice.
(b) A general in the Army.
(c) A government minister.
(d) Doing nothing.
5. Who considers herself to be the family confessional?
(b) Jenny Cadine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What proof of Wenceslas' infidelity does Hortense receive?
2. What is Monsieur Crevel doing while waiting for the Baroness to enter the sitting room?
3. Who gives money to Adeline's cook so that she may provide a meal for the family?
4. What commission does the Baron get for Lisbeth's admirer?
5. What is the nationality of Lisbeth's romantic interest?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)