|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 149 - 286.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the difference in age between Monsieur Crevel and Monsieur Hulot?
(a) Hulot is seven years younger.
(b) Crevel is seven years younger.
(c) Hulot is ten years younger.
(d) Crevel is ten years younger.
2. With whom does Wenceslas claim to be dining while he is at Valerie Marneffe's house?
(a) Stidman and Wissembourg.
(b) Hulot and Crevel.
(c) Chanor and Florent.
(d) Vignon and Vauvinet.
3. Where does Valerie mention having seen Wenceslas in person before their first formal meeting in her house?
(b) His wedding.
(c) Lisbeth's flat.
(d) His studio.
4. How do Crevel and Hulot feel about Montejanos' arrival?
5. Who buys the group from Wenceslas?
(a) Monsieur Marneffe.
(c) Monsieur Crevel.
(d) The Baron.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Lisbeth dream of marrying?
2. What is Vauvinet's profession?
3. What circumstances led to Stidman's introduction to Valerie in the Rue Vaneau?
4. How does Valerie explain her relationship to Montejanos?
5. With whom is Lisbeth on good terms in all of the houses she frequents?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)