|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 149 - 286.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the difference in age between Monsieur Crevel and Monsieur Hulot?
(a) Crevel is ten years younger.
(b) Hulot is seven years younger.
(c) Crevel is seven years younger.
(d) Hulot is ten years younger.
2. How long after moving to the Rue Vaneau does Valerie wait before receiving Monsieur Crevel?
(a) Three days.
(b) Three years.
(c) Three months.
(d) Three weeks.
3. Why has the Baroness' brother-in-law never married?
(a) He has been serving his country.
(b) He has been busy amassing his fortune.
(c) He has been looking for a second Adeline.
(d) He has been horribly disfigured in the war.
4. What is the amount of Mademoiselle Hortense's dowry expected to be?
(a) Two hundred thousand livres.
(b) Five thousand pounds.
(c) Thirty thousand pesetas.
(d) Forty thousand francs.
5. What nickname does the Baron give to Lisbeth?
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the Baroness and Monsieur Crevel related?
2. After Wenceslas and Hortense quarrel about Valerie Marneffe, where does Lisbeth go to live?
3. After Hector receives bad news from Johann Fischer, what bad news does he receive from Valerie in a letter?
4. What does Monsieur Crevel suggest that Madame Hulot do to obtain a dowry for her daughter?
5. What is Monsieur Crevel doing while waiting for the Baroness to enter the sitting room?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)