|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 149 - 286.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who buys the group from Wenceslas?
(a) The Baron.
(c) Monsieur Crevel.
(d) Monsieur Marneffe.
2. What does Wenceslas produce in the early part of his marriage in addition to and contrasting with the statue he has been hired to design by the Prince of Wissembourg?
(a) An opera.
(b) A book of poetry.
(c) A child.
(d) Fine jewelry.
3. For how long does Monsieur Crevel estimate that the Baroness will remain beautiful?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Fifteen years.
(c) Five years.
(d) A lifetime.
4. What complaint does Lisbeth have when the Baron goes to her flat looking for Valerie?
(b) A migraine.
(c) A toothache.
5. At what time does Wenceslas arrive home after dining with Valerie Marneffe?
(b) One o'clock in the morning.
(c) Three o'clock in the morning.
(d) Eleven o'clock in the evening.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lisbeth offers to arrange a loan on good terms for Hortense and Wenceslas from whom?
2. When Crevel goes to Valerie's flat the morning after his revelation to Hulot, whom does he find at the breakfast table with her?
3. How much older is the Baroness than her cousin Bette?
4. What item does Hortense promise Lisbeth in exchange for proof of her beau's existence?
5. Where does Valerie mention having seen Wenceslas in person before their first formal meeting in her house?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)