|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 149 - 286.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who intercepts the letter that Valerie writes to Wenceslas?
2. What subject does Lisbeth's beau teach?
3. Who inadvertently informs Hortense that Wenceslas had lied to her about his whereabouts the evening that he dined with Valerie Marneffe?
(a) Baron Hulot.
4. What is the amount of Mademoiselle Hortense's dowry expected to be?
(a) Forty thousand francs.
(b) Five thousand pounds.
(c) Thirty thousand pesetas.
(d) Two hundred thousand livres.
5. Who steals Lisbeth's admirer?
(b) Celestine Crevel.
(c) Madame Marneffe.
(d) The Baroness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the difference in age between Monsieur Crevel and Monsieur Hulot?
2. How much does Crevel agree to pay for a copy of the silver group ordered by Valerie?
3. What is Vauvinet's profession?
4. What nickname does the Baron give to Lisbeth?
5. Where does Valerie mention having seen Wenceslas in person before their first formal meeting in her house?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)