|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 149 - 286.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Hector Hulot returns home from Valerie's house after hearing of the problem between Wenceslas and Hortense, what does he discover Adeline doing?
2. What does Stidman tell Wenceslas to get him to leave his second meeting with Valerie and return home?
(a) His son is ill.
(b) His wife is in trouble.
(c) His wife is dying.
(d) His son is dying.
3. How much older is the Baroness than her cousin Bette?
(a) Five years.
(b) Three years.
(c) Fifteen days.
(d) Ten years.
4. What is the nationality of Lisbeth's romantic interest?
5. Who gives money to Adeline's cook so that she may provide a meal for the family?
(a) Monsieur Crevel.
(b) Baron Hulot.
(c) Marshal Hulot.
(d) Victorin Hulot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What commission does the Baron get for Lisbeth's admirer?
2. What does Lisbeth bring home to her admirer from the dinner parties she attends?
3. Who does Wenceslas tell Lisbeth has purchased his group?
4. What does Victorin contribute to help his father get out of debt?
5. For how long does Monsieur Crevel estimate that the Baroness will remain beautiful?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)