|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 149 - 286.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What award does Monseiur Crevel wear on his National Guard uniform?
(a) A purple heart.
(b) A gold cross.
(c) A silver star.
(d) A ribbon of the Legion of Honor.
2. What had been Monsieur Crevel's profession?
3. What is the amount of Mademoiselle Hortense's dowry expected to be?
(a) Two hundred thousand livres.
(b) Five thousand pounds.
(c) Forty thousand francs.
(d) Thirty thousand pesetas.
4. What reason does Lisbeth give Wenceslas to convince him not to write to anyone from jail about his predicament?
(a) To not anger her moneylender.
(b) To not make the authorities suspicious.
(c) To not worry his friends.
(d) To protect his reputation.
5. What word means animal of the rocks or chamois?
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long does Monsieur Crevel estimate that the Baroness will remain beautiful?
2. What name does Monsieur Crevel give to the modern parable of Monsieur Hulot and his family?
3. Where is Monsieur le Baron Henri Montes de Montejanos from?
4. How long had Lisbeth's beau been working on the figurine she shows to Hortense?
5. How does Lisbeth control Valerie's potential household expenses?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)