|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 5 - 148.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the Baroness and Monsieur Crevel related?
(a) Monsieur Crevel's son is married to the Baroness' daughter.
(b) The Baroness' son is married to Monsieur Crevel's daughter.
(c) The Baroness is married to Monsieur Crevel's uncle.
(d) Monsieur Crevel is married to the Baroness' cousin.
2. Who arranges for Wenceslas to be released from prison?
(a) The Baron.
3. What item does Hortense promise Lisbeth in exchange for proof of her beau's existence?
(a) A yellow cashmere shawl.
(b) A parasol.
(c) A diamond necklace.
(d) A feathered hat.
4. Who buys the group from Wenceslas?
(a) Monsieur Crevel.
(b) Monsieur Marneffe.
(d) The Baron.
5. Where does the Baroness come from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the significance of the name Mirah?
2. What is Jenny Cadine's profession?
3. What reason does Lisbeth give Wenceslas to convince him not to write to anyone from jail about his predicament?
4. What financial difficulty do the Marneffes face?
5. Who considers herself to be the family confessional?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)