|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 5 - 148.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nickname does the Baron give to Lisbeth?
2. Where does the Baroness come from?
3. According to the narrator, what is the fundamental feature of Lisbeth's character?
4. Why is cousin Bette not accepted in society?
(a) She is handicapped.
(b) She is an orphan.
(c) She is poorly dressed.
(d) She is unmarried.
5. How many suitors has Lisbeth rejected?
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long does Monsieur Crevel estimate that the Baroness will remain beautiful?
2. What is the significance of the name Mirah?
3. What particular significance does the name d'Ervy have to the Baron?
4. What does Lisbeth bring home to her admirer from the dinner parties she attends?
5. Who is the author of Cousin Bette?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)