|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 5 - 148.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, what is the fundamental feature of Lisbeth's character?
2. For how long does Monsieur Crevel estimate that the Baroness will remain beautiful?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Five years.
(c) A lifetime.
(d) Fifteen years.
3. What nickname does the Baron give to Lisbeth?
4. To what animal does Monsieur Crevel compare Mademoiselle Hortense in his conversation with the Baroness?
(a) A nightingale.
(b) A fox.
(c) A thoroughbred horse.
(d) A pig.
5. What had been Monsieur Crevel's profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Monsieur Crevel give to the modern parable of Monsieur Hulot and his family?
2. Why is Madame Marneffe denied an inheritance?
3. What is Jenny Cadine's profession?
4. How long had Lisbeth's beau been working on the figurine she shows to Hortense?
5. What is the profession of the Baroness' son?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)