|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 5 - 148.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jenny Cadine's profession?
(d) Opera singer.
2. What does the narrator consider to be "the most reliable thermometer of wealth in Parisian households"?
(a) The closet.
(b) The neighborhood.
(c) The table.
(d) The mode of transportation.
3. What is the profession of the Baroness' son?
4. Who buys the group from Wenceslas?
(a) Monsieur Marneffe.
(b) The Baron.
(c) Monsieur Crevel.
5. What is Monsieur Crevel doing while waiting for the Baroness to enter the sitting room?
(a) Talking to himself.
(b) Reading a newspaper.
(c) Looking at himself in a mirror.
(d) Combing his hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the Baroness and Monsieur Crevel related?
2. What name does Monsieur Crevel give to the modern parable of Monsieur Hulot and his family?
3. Where does the Baroness come from?
4. How does Wenceslas discover the identity of the person who arranges for his release from prison?
5. Who sees Monsieur Hulot in a front stall at the Varietes with Jenny Cadine?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)