|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 5 - 148.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom is Lisbeth on good terms in all of the houses she frequents?
(a) The servants.
(b) The children.
(c) The young men.
(d) The pets.
2. Who is Madame Marneffe's father?
(a) Monsieur Crevel.
(b) The Baron.
(c) The Comte of Clichy.
(d) The Comte of Montcornet.
3. What is the profession of the Baroness' son?
4. What reason does Lisbeth give Wenceslas to convince him not to write to anyone from jail about his predicament?
(a) To not worry his friends.
(b) To not make the authorities suspicious.
(c) To protect his reputation.
(d) To not anger her moneylender.
5. Who buys the group from Wenceslas?
(b) Monsieur Marneffe.
(c) The Baron.
(d) Monsieur Crevel.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the Baroness and Monsieur Crevel related?
2. What had been Monsieur Crevel's profession?
3. What is the difference in age between Monsieur Crevel and Monsieur Hulot?
4. Who steals Lisbeth's admirer?
5. To what animal does Monsieur Crevel compare Mademoiselle Hortense in his conversation with the Baroness?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)