|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 287 to 437.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nationality of Lisbeth's romantic interest?
2. After leaving Olympe Bijou, with whom does Baron Hulot live?
(a) Josepha Mariah.
(b) Jenny Cadine.
(c) Adeline Hulot.
(d) Atala Judici.
3. What does Johann Fischer ask Baron Hulot to send to him in order to avoid the disgrace of a court martial?
(a) Two hundred thousand francs.
(b) A copy of his military orders.
(c) A copy of his birth certificate.
(d) A dossier proving his innocence.
4. Who interrupts Hector and Valerie's love affair on the Rue du Dauphin?
(a) Adeline and Lisbeth.
(b) Adeline and Hortense.
(c) A police commissioner, a justice of the peace, and Crevel.
(d) A police commissioner, a justice of the peace, and Marneffe.
5. What position does the Prince of Wissembourg procure for Adeline?
(a) Superintendent of Charities.
(b) Minister of War.
(c) Justice of the Peace.
(d) Chief of Philanthropy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does the Prince of Wissembourg call into his office and accuse of ruining Hector Hulot?
2. Who steals Lisbeth's admirer?
3. When Wenceslas returns home and is confronted by Hortnese, whom does he claim has lent him ten thousand francs?
4. Who is the third man to whom Valerie Marneffe tells he is going to be the father of her child?
5. Whom does Lisbeth dream of marrying?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)