|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 287 to 437.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To which Shakespeare character does the narrator compare Montejanos, due to his physique and complexion?
2. What does Celestine inherit from her father?
(a) Crevel's house and twenty-four thousand francs per year.
(b) The Presles Estate and thirty thousand francs per year.
(d) Three hundred thousand francs.
3. What does Johann Fischer plan to do in the event that Baron Hulot cannot help him out of his predicament?
4. How long has Monsieur Crevel been a widower?
(a) Two years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Fifteen years.
(d) Ten years.
5. Who gives money to Adeline's cook so that she may provide a meal for the family?
(a) Monsieur Crevel.
(b) Marshal Hulot.
(c) Victorin Hulot.
(d) Baron Hulot.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Wenceslas claim to be dining while he is at Valerie Marneffe's house?
2. What is Adeline's physical reaction after reading Johann Fischer's letter?
3. Whom does Baron Hulot turn to for help after his disgrace?
4. What does Baron Hulot do after learning of his brother's death?
5. Where does Valerie mention having seen Wenceslas in person before their first formal meeting in her house?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)