|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 287 to 437.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Baron Hulot turn to for help after his disgrace?
(a) Josepha Mariah.
(b) Celestin Crevel.
(c) Jenny Cadine.
(d) Valerie Marneffe.
2. What is Adeline's physical reaction after reading Johann Fischer's letter?
(d) Nervous trembling.
3. When Hector Hulot returns home from Valerie's house after hearing of the problem between Wenceslas and Hortense, what does he discover Adeline doing?
4. After leaving Olympe Bijou, with whom does Baron Hulot live?
(a) Adeline Hulot.
(b) Josepha Mariah.
(c) Atala Judici.
(d) Jenny Cadine.
5. What piece of art created by Wenceslas is generating extreme criticism from his fellow artists, including Stidman?
(a) A statue of Marshal Hulot.
(b) A statue of Marshal Montcornet.
(c) A sculpture of Samson and Delilah.
(d) A silver group depicting deer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Baron Montes de Montejanos's nickname?
2. How does the Baron find out about his brother's death?
3. Which biblical figures does Valerie ask Wenceslas to sculpt for her?
4. To whom does Adeline give the little money she has received from the Baron, thereby depriving herself even of food?
5. When the quartermaster arrives to speak privately with Hector, what does he expect the man has brought for him?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)