|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 287 to 437.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Madame Marneffe's father?
(a) The Comte of Montcornet.
(b) The Comte of Clichy.
(c) The Baron.
(d) Monsieur Crevel.
2. Who buys the group from Wenceslas?
(a) Monsieur Crevel.
(c) Monsieur Marneffe.
(d) The Baron.
3. Who brings news of Valerie and Celestin Crevel's fatal illness?
(b) Doctor Bianchon.
4. Who informs Hector that Valerie Marneffe conspired with her husband to blackmail him?
(a) The police officer.
(b) The justice of the peace.
5. The author dedicates the novel to a scholar who studies which writer?
Short Answer Questions
1. What name is Hector Hulot using while he is living with Atala Judici?
2. How much time elapses between his mother's funeral and the time when Victorin hears of his father's remarriage?
3. What does the Prince of Wissembourg do with the 200,000 francs that Marshal Hulot gave him in repayment for his brother's embezzlement from the state?
4. How long after moving to the Rue Vaneau does Valerie wait before receiving Monsieur Crevel?
5. What is the Baron Montes de Montejanos's nickname?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)