|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 287 to 437.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What subject does Lisbeth's beau teach?
2. How does Wenceslas discover the identity of the person who arranges for his release from prison?
(a) A letter.
(b) A court document.
(c) A personal visit.
(d) Word of mouth.
3. How many years of government service had Hector Hulot served before his resignation?
4. Lisbeth offers to arrange a loan on good terms for Hortense and Wenceslas from whom?
(a) The Duc d´Hérouville.
(b) Valerie Marneffe.
(c) Marshal Hulot.
(d) Celestin Crevel.
5. Besides leading Wenceslas astray, for what other family disgrace is Baron Hulot responsible?
(a) Victorin's financial difficulties.
(b) Victorin's professional difficulties.
(c) Victorin's professional difficulties.
(d) Lisbeth's personal difficulties.
Short Answer Questions
1. After her apparent break with Valerie Marneffe, what event makes Lisbeth extremely happy?
2. Who makes an unexpected visit to Victorin and Celestine?
3. How many suitors has Lisbeth rejected?
4. Which country does Monsieur Crevel dream of visiting?
5. What does Monsieur Crevel give Valerie in exchange for her company?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)