|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 5 - 148.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lisbeth bring home to her admirer from the dinner parties she attends?
(a) Fruit and sweets.
2. How do Monsieur Hulot and Monsieur Crevel become acquainted?
(a) Through their parents.
(b) Through their mistresses.
(c) Through their military service.
(d) Through their children.
3. Who is Jenny Cadine's protector?
(a) Monsieur Crevel.
(b) Monsieur Hulot.
(c) The Baroness.
(d) Cousin Bette.
4. Which country does Monsieur Crevel dream of visiting?
5. For how long does Monsieur Crevel estimate that the Baroness will remain beautiful?
(a) Five years.
(b) Fifteen years.
(c) A lifetime.
(d) Ten years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname does the Baron give to Lisbeth?
2. Who sees Monsieur Hulot in a front stall at the Varietes with Jenny Cadine?
3. Why does the Baron want Lisbeth to move to the Rue Vaneau?
4. What particular significance does the name d'Ervy have to the Baron?
5. Why does the Baron decide to give Lisbeth a trade?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)