|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 5 - 148.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Baroness come from?
2. What particular significance does the name d'Ervy have to the Baron?
(a) It is the name of his first love.
(b) It is the site of a famous battle.
(c) It is his birthplace.
(d) It is his mother's maiden name.
3. How much older is the Baroness than her cousin Bette?
(a) Three years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Fifteen days.
4. What is the difference in age between Monsieur Crevel and Monsieur Hulot?
(a) Crevel is ten years younger.
(b) Hulot is seven years younger.
(c) Crevel is seven years younger.
(d) Hulot is ten years younger.
5. With what major event do the beginnings of Monsieur Hulot's infidelities coincide?
(a) The end of the monarchy.
(b) The French Revolution.
(c) The end of the empire.
(d) The Glorious Revolution.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which country does Monsieur Crevel dream of visiting?
2. What had been Monsieur Crevel's profession?
3. How do Monsieur Hulot and Monsieur Crevel become acquainted?
4. What is the amount of Mademoiselle Hortense's dowry expected to be?
5. What happens just as Lisbeth is about to set up her own business?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)