|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 149 - 286.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Lisbeth dream of marrying?
(a) Monsieur Stidman.
(b) Monsieur Crevel.
(c) Johann Fischer.
(d) Marshall Hulot.
2. To whom does Adeline give the little money she has received from the Baron, thereby depriving herself even of food?
3. What is the nationality of Lisbeth's romantic interest?
4. Where does Bette convince Wenceslas to go despite Hortense forbidding him from doing so?
(a) Celestin Crevel's house.
(b) Stidman's house.
(c) Valerie Marneffe's house.
(d) His studio.
5. What does Monsieur Crevel give Valerie in exchange for her company?
(a) Three thousand francs per year.
(b) A pearl necklace.
(c) Six thousand francs per year.
(d) A new carriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hortense hide from Wenceslas?
2. With what major event do the beginnings of Monsieur Hulot's infidelities coincide?
3. For how long does Monsieur Crevel estimate that the Baroness will remain beautiful?
4. How much does Crevel agree to pay for a copy of the silver group ordered by Valerie?
5. Where is Monsieur le Baron Henri Montes de Montejanos from?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)