|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 149 - 286.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What award does Monseiur Crevel wear on his National Guard uniform?
(a) A silver star.
(b) A purple heart.
(c) A gold cross.
(d) A ribbon of the Legion of Honor.
2. How long has Monsieur Crevel been a widower?
(a) Two years.
(b) Fifteen years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Five years.
3. What gift does the Emperor bestow on the Baroness when she is a young woman?
(a) A medal of honor.
(b) A diamond necklace.
(c) A cashmere shawl.
(d) A pearl necklace.
4. After Wenceslas and Hortense quarrel about Valerie Marneffe, where does Lisbeth go to live?
(a) With Victorin.
(b) In the Rue Vaneau.
(c) With Adeline.
(d) With Marshal Hulot.
5. Which biblical figures does Valerie ask Wenceslas to sculpt for her?
(a) Moses and Aaron.
(b) Samson and Delilah.
(c) Cain and Abel.
(d) David and Goliath.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who intercepts the letter that Valerie writes to Wenceslas?
2. What does Stidman tell Wenceslas to get him to leave his second meeting with Valerie and return home?
3. How long had Lisbeth's beau been working on the figurine she shows to Hortense?
4. With what major event do the beginnings of Monsieur Hulot's infidelities coincide?
5. What does Baron Hulot agree to provide for Valerie Marneffe's second child?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)