|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 287 to 437.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the difference in age between Monsieur Crevel and Monsieur Hulot?
(a) Hulot is ten years younger.
(b) Crevel is ten years younger.
(c) Hulot is seven years younger.
(d) Crevel is seven years younger.
2. Whom does Adeline visit in hopes of finding information about Hector's wherabouts?
(a) Josepha Mariah.
(b) Valerie Marneffe.
(c) Jenny Cadine.
(d) Lisbeth Fischer.
3. What had been Monsieur Crevel's profession?
4. Which country does Monsieur Crevel dream of visiting?
5. With whom is Lisbeth on good terms in all of the houses she frequents?
(a) The pets.
(b) The young men.
(c) The servants.
(d) The children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johann Fischer ask Baron Hulot to send to him in order to avoid the disgrace of a court martial?
2. How do Monsieur Hulot and Monsieur Crevel become acquainted?
3. How do Crevel and Hulot feel about Montejanos' arrival?
4. What circumstances led to Stidman's introduction to Valerie in the Rue Vaneau?
5. Which two women become much closer due to their new living arrangement?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)