|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 287 to 437.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Olympe Bijou, the Baron's new mistress?
2. What news does Valerie reveal to Wenceslas in the first letter she writes to him?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She is moving into a new house.
(c) She is hosting a party.
(d) She is canceling her order.
3. What becomes of Johann Fischer's accomplice in the embezzlement scheme?
(a) He is incarcerated.
(b) He flees.
(c) He commits suicide.
(d) He is found not guilty.
4. Why does Valerie want Baron Hulot to bring Wenceslas to dine with them?
(a) She is awed by his fame.
(b) She wants to seduce him.
(c) She admires his talent.
(d) She wants to humiliate him.
5. In saying goodbye to Hector in the Rue du Dauphin, whom does Valerie suggest is responsible for betraying them to Marneffe?
Short Answer Questions
1. With what major event do the beginnings of Monsieur Hulot's infidelities coincide?
2. Whom does Adeline turn to for help in saving her uncle, Johann Fischer?
3. What does the Prince of Wissembourg advise Baron Hulot to try to do in order to save his honor?
4. How does Lisbeth know the Marneffes?
5. What does Baron Hulot do after learning of his brother's death?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)