|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 287 to 437.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Monsieur Hulot and Monsieur Crevel become acquainted?
(a) Through their children.
(b) Through their mistresses.
(c) Through their parents.
(d) Through their military service.
2. Why is Madame Marneffe denied an inheritance?
(a) She is an orphan.
(b) She is an illegitimate child.
(c) Her family disowned her.
(d) She is a gambler.
3. Where is Monsieur le Baron Henri Montes de Montejanos from?
4. Whom does Adeline turn to for help in saving her uncle, Johann Fischer?
(a) Valerie Marneffe.
(b) The Prince of Wissembourg.
(c) Marshal Hulot.
5. What type of a business does the Duc D'Heuronville pay to have the Baron set up in Olympe Bijou's name?
(a) A school.
(b) A restaurant.
(d) A bakery.
Short Answer Questions
1. After leaving Olympe Bijou, with whom does Baron Hulot live?
2. At whose suggestion does Lisbeth change her appearance?
3. How long had Lisbeth's beau been working on the figurine she shows to Hortense?
4. What financial difficulty do the Marneffes face?
5. What does Lisbeth Fischer die of?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)