|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 287 to 437.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Madame Nourisson use to tempt the Baron Montes de Montejanos?
2. What does Celestine inherit from her father?
(a) Three hundred thousand francs.
(c) Crevel's house and twenty-four thousand francs per year.
(d) The Presles Estate and thirty thousand francs per year.
3. What affliction that never leaves her strikes Adeline during her second meeting with Crevel?
(a) A limp.
(b) Partial facial paralysis.
(c) A nervous tremor.
4. What nickname does the Baron give to Lisbeth?
5. How much does Crevel agree to pay for a copy of the silver group ordered by Valerie?
(a) Fifteen hundred pounds.
(b) Three thousand sous.
(c) Ten thousand francs.
(d) A thousand crowns.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Lisbeth give Wenceslas to convince him not to write to anyone from jail about his predicament?
2. How does Lisbeth know the Marneffes?
3. What does Crevel give to Valerie in exchange for her promise of being his exclusively?
4. What job does the Baroness' son aspire to?
5. What does Wenceslas produce in the early part of his marriage in addition to and contrasting with the statue he has been hired to design by the Prince of Wissembourg?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)