|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 287 to 437.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Lisbeth dream of marrying?
(a) Marshall Hulot.
(b) Monsieur Crevel.
(c) Johann Fischer.
(d) Monsieur Stidman.
2. Which country does Monsieur Crevel dream of visiting?
3. What name is Hector Hulot using while he is living with Atala Judici?
(a) Pere Goriot.
(b) Pere Thorec.
(c) Pere Vyder.
(d) Pere Thoul.
4. What does Monsieur Crevel suggest that Madame Hulot do to obtain a dowry for her daughter?
(a) Become a seamstress.
(b) Become his mistress.
(c) Ask her son for a loan.
(d) Ask her cousin for a loan.
5. What bad news does Johann Fischer communicate to Hector Hulot in a letter?
(a) Johann Fischer is terminally ill and does not have long to live.
(b) Johann Fischer has been left by his wife.
(c) A Public Prosecutor is investigating Hector and Johann's dealings in Algeria.
(d) The War Ministry has exhausted all of its funds in Algeria.
Short Answer Questions
1. In saying goodbye to Hector in the Rue du Dauphin, whom does Valerie suggest is responsible for betraying them to Marneffe?
2. Who informs Lisbeth that Wenceslas is to marry Hortense?
3. What information does Valerie use to make the Hulots accept her as Madame Crevel?
4. Where is Monsieur le Baron Henri Montes de Montejanos from?
5. Where does Valerie mention having seen Wenceslas in person before their first formal meeting in her house?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)