|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 38, what does Quang-ha first put the window ledge and then throw away?
(a) Grapefruit seed.
(b) Orange seed.
(c) Avocado pit.
(d) Peach pit.
2. In Chapter 33, what design is on most of Duke's underwear?
(a) Cartoon characters.
(b) Super heroes.
(d) Polka dots.
3. In Chapter 39, where does Willow see a hummingbird?
(a) Bottlebrush tree.
(b) Oak tree.
(c) Mimosa tree.
(d) Maple tree.
4. In Chapter 45, how many home visitation checks has Willow had?
5. What the is pH of the soil for the new garden at the apartment complex?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 41, what does Mai put on the walls of the bedroom she shares with Willow?
2. In Chapter 29, who organized the memorial service held for Willow's parents?
3. What time does Duke wake at the end of Chapter 56?
4. How does Duke feel at the end of Chapter 33?
5. What do Willow, Mai, and Pattie rent when they return the Rototiller in Chapter 49?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Willow mix water and sugar in Chapter 39?
2. How does Willow get rid of the lava rock at the apartment complex in Chapter 48?
3. In Chapter 41, why is Mai enjoying life?
4. In Chapter 47, what happens at an Adoption Fair?
5. What does Duke do when he wakes early in the morning at the end of Chapter 56?
6. Why does everything in Duke's apartment look gray?
7. In Chapter 42, what type of containers does Willow get for her sunflowers and how does she get them?
8. What does Willow buy for Cheddar in Chapter 52?
9. How does power spraying change the appearance of the apartment complex in Chapter 50?
10. In Chapter 31, what does Willow say that the manicurists talk about?
This section contains 779 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)