|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 54, how many months can people put away fans and air conditioners?
2. How long does Willow's exercise routine take at the end of Chapter 45?
(a) 16 minutes.
(b) 24 minutes.
(c) 45 minutes.
(d) 32 minutes.
3. What does Willow buy in Chapter 53 when she visits the Southside Nursery?
4. In Chapter 34, after mopping the floor in Duke's apartment, what color is the floor?
5. How does Duke feel at the end of Chapter 33?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 35, what bar does Duke go to while Lenore Cole visits?
2. In Chapter 34, how many trips are required to haul Duke's laundry to the laundry room?
3. What does Willow find in the sofa in Chapter 36 that Mai says might be lucky?
4. Who at the bank tells the roofer that there is not supposed to be anything on the roof in Chapter 53?
5. What is the only plant at the entrance of Duke's apartment building?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Duke go to live in Chapter 37 and why?
2. Why is Quang-ha alarmed when he is leaving school?
3. What greenery is there at Duke's apartment complex?
4. In Chapter 45, why does Willow need athletic shoes, and where does she get them from?
5. Where does Willow wish that Lenore Cole would go in Chapter 36?
6. What does Pattie buy at the Salvation Army in Chapter 32?
7. Why does everything in Duke's apartment look gray?
8. Why does Willow mix water and sugar in Chapter 39?
9. What does Willow buy for Cheddar in Chapter 52?
10. In Chapter 53, where are the excess plants stored and what happens to them?
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)