|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 42, how many containers do Willow and Duke find in the Dumpster to use for starting sunflowers?
2. In Chapter 37, what time does Duke hear the shower?
(a) 6:03 a.m.
(b) 5:21 a.m.
(c) 5:05 a.m.
(d) 6:27 a.m.
3. What type of flowers are in a flowerbed near the bus shelter in front of Mai's high school?
4. What is the name of the bank that owns Duke's apartment complex?
(a) Community Bank.
(b) North South Bank.
(c) Bakersfield Bank.
(d) Westwood Bank.
5. In Chapter 54, how many months can people put away fans and air conditioners?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many skylights are there on the roof of Duke's apartment complex?
2. In Chapter 55, how long has Willow been with the Nguyens?
3. Who helps wash windows in Chapter 50?
4. In Chapter 49, what is Quang-ha doing at the beginning of the chapter?
5. What month is it in Chapter 54?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Duke go to live in Chapter 37 and why?
2. Why is Willow upset when balloons are handed out after her parents' memorial service?
3. In Chapter 41, why is Mai enjoying life?
4. Why does Willow mix water and sugar in Chapter 39?
5. What greenery is there at Duke's apartment complex?
6. Why does Duke come to his apartment on Saturday in Chapter 39?
7. In Chapter 45, why does Willow need athletic shoes, and where does she get them from?
8. How does power spraying change the appearance of the apartment complex in Chapter 50?
9. What does Willow include in her proposal to create an interior garden at the apartment complex?
10. Why is Quang-ha alarmed when he is leaving school?
This section contains 760 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)