|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much older is Mai than Willow?
(a) 8 months.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 1 years.
(d) 6 months.
2. Where does Jairo drive in Chapter 13?
(a) Bakersfield College.
(b) Riverside Junior College.
(c) Grocery store.
3. In Chapter 22 where does Willow think that Lenore Cole has pain by observing the woman's posture?
(a) Left knee.
(b) Right knee.
(c) Lower lumbar.
4. How many windows are in the place where Pattie and her children live?
5. How old was Roberta Chance when her parents died?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 14, what colors does Willow see in a mole on Jairo's neck?
2. In Chapter 6, what type of candy does Duke have on his desk?
3. How long does Willow say that her parents die after her adoption?
4. What is Willow's grandmother's first name?
5. What does Duke eat while he talks with Mai in Chapter 27?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the place like where Mai and her family live?
2. Why is WIllow called to the principal's office in Chapter 4?
3. What is Pattie Nguyen's background?
4. Why was Duke let go from a job at an assisted-living center?
5. Why does Pattie decide not to carry peacock-blue nail polish in her salon in Chapter 19?
6. What does Duke see when he drives past the Chance house in Chapter 25?
7. What does the taxi driver think about Willow when he picks her up in Chapter 12?
8. How does Mai get Willow to stay with her and her family in Chapter 18?
9. What did Mai tell Duke that they needed to do in Chapter 16?
10. How does Willow describe her grandmother?
This section contains 822 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)