|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color chair does Willow hide behind at the library in Chapter 26?
2. Who is the Career Pathway program intended to serve?
(a) Working adults.
(b) People over 30.
(c) High school dropout.
3. How long after the accident in Chapter 15, does Robert stop breathing?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 1 hour.
4. In Chapter 9, what grade is Mai in in school?
5. What does Mai tell Duke that she wants in Chapter 16?
(a) Hot fudge sundae.
(c) Chocolate-dipped cone.
(d) Chocolate shake.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much older is Mai than Willow?
2. What is Willow's grandmother's first name?
3. Where does Willow's grandmother live?
4. In Chapter 28, what color shoes does Willow see when she wakes up?
5. How far does Roberta walk from her doctor's office in Chapter 15 to the Bakersfield Imaging Center?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 1, why is there a police car parked at Willow's house?
2. What is the place like where Mai and her family live?
3. What does Duke see when he drives past the Chance house in Chapter 25?
4. Why is WIllow called to the principal's office in Chapter 4?
5. How does Willow get from the hospital to Beale Memorial Library?
6. What did Jairo Hernandez decide to do in Chapter 13 and why?
7. How does Willow describe Duke?
8. In Chapter 8, how do students begin to treat Willow differently?
9. Why did Willow write Jairo Hernandez a note in Chapter 14?
10. Why does Duke go to Mai's high school in Chapter 27?
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)