|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 19, what color nail polish does Pattie decide not to carry any more?
(a) Mellow Yellow.
(b) Cherry Bang.
(c) Peacock blue.
(d) Red carpet.
2. What was the Duke family's last name in Greece?
3. What color chair does Willow hide behind at the library in Chapter 26?
4. How does Willow think that her father's brother died?
(a) In a battle.
(b) In a hunting accident.
(c) In a boating accident.
(d) Accident with a cargo plane.
5. What is everyone eating at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(b) Ice cream cones.
(d) Soft serve ice cream.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 25, what does Duke see on the walkway by the Chance house?
2. In Chapter 26, Willow remembers reading about two kids that ran away from home and hid; where did the kids hide?
3. What is Willow's grandmother's first name?
4. In Chapter 7, at first what category does Duke think Willow might fit in his classification scale?
5. What year was Mai born?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens shortly after Willow arrives at the Jamison Children's Center?
2. How does Duke use Winkleman's areas of evaluation to describe Willow after his session with her?
3. In Chapter 1, why is there a police car parked at Willow's house?
4. What does Willow observe about Lenore Cole when she first sees her?
5. In Chapter 2, what are Willow's obsessions?
6. How does Willow describe Duke?
7. What does the taxi driver think about Willow when he picks her up in Chapter 12?
8. How does Willow describe her grandmother?
9. What did Mai tell Duke that they needed to do in Chapter 16?
10. How does Willow get from the hospital to Beale Memorial Library?
This section contains 748 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)