|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jairo drive in Chapter 13?
(a) Grocery store.
(b) Riverside Junior College.
(c) Bakersfield College.
2. In Chapter 9, how long has Pattie lived in the United States?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 19 years.
(c) 18 years.
(d) 21 years.
3. In Chapter 28, what type of pie does Mai order for Willow?
(b) Chocolate peanut butter.
(c) French silk,
4. In Chapter 22 where does Willow think that Lenore Cole has pain by observing the woman's posture?
(a) Left knee.
(b) Right knee.
(d) Lower lumbar.
5. What color writing is on the window of Pattie's nail salon in Chapter 18?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing that Willow notices about Jairo in Chapter 14?
2. What is Willow's grandmother's first name?
3. When Jairo Hernandez began driving a taxi, how long did he plan on having the job?
4. Where are lemurs found?
5. In Chapter 2, what color hair does WIllow say that her mom has?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 8, how do students begin to treat Willow differently?
2. What does Willow observe about Lenore Cole when she first sees her?
3. Why does Duke go to Mai's high school in Chapter 27?
4. Why was Duke let go from a job at an assisted-living center?
5. How does Duke use Winkleman's areas of evaluation to describe Willow after his session with her?
6. Where does Willow find a place to sleep at the library in Chapter 26?
7. How did Jimmy and Roberta die?
8. What is Pattie Nguyen's background?
9. What does Pattie tell Willow will happen at the end of Chapter 28?
10. How does Willow describe Duke?
This section contains 800 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)